Fullmetal Alchemist

Name: Moyra 

Alchemist name: Shadow Alchemist

age: unknown but looks to be 18-21

gender: Female

rank: Lieutenant Colonel 

Alchemy type: shadow

wears: 

personality: 

personality: 

when you first meat her- cold, distant, commanding, uncaring, mysterious

when you get to know her- kind, understanding, loyal, protective, intelligent, still mysterious, determined

Skills: Her alchemy and is able to throw daggers and fire assault rifles along with pistols

likes: Training, reading, going on missions, Edward, sweets

dislikes: rude people, being called weak, being bored, seeing others hurt

crush: Edward

Backstory: She's spent most of her time on the run. Her parent's were well know criminals and  the military was after her family and her. They were able to get away from everyone in a small village away from really anywhere. One day she was out in the capital city trying to reintegrate herself into civilization, it all happened while she was away. While she was away someone in the village found out who her family and her were and leaked it to the military. They sent Roy to their location and he burnt down their home while they were still inside. The villagers told him that they had a daughter and Roy set off to find her. He found her as she was coming home and reached the train station in her "home" village.

He told  her what happened, but lied about him being the one who caused the fire. Moyra knew right away that he was the one who caused it. Out of desperation she clapped her hands and placed them on the ground causing shadows to roll in and engulf everything around Roy and her. She quickly sprinted away towards her house trying to get away from the Alchemist. She knew that he would find her soon and more than likely kill her but she had to see the destruction for herself. 

Once she saw her home burnt to the ground she fell to the ground, head in hands, silent tears falling down her face. Roy caught up to her. To her surprise he didn't kill her, instead he took her with him back to the capital. He had her participate in the exam where she passed, there she met Edward. They didn't get along at first, but after being partnered with each other they began to become closer.