Naruto

Name: Shushina

Age: same as Kakashi

Appearance:

Sexuality: Straight

Sexuality: Straight

Clan: none

Personality: Shushina is a very kind and caring girl, but she hides these traits underneath a shroud of a dark and uncaring personality. She cares deeply for her friends and family, willing to do anything for them. She'll protect those that she loves without hesitation. Shushina is a ninja who'll do anything to make sure the mission is completed.

Hobbies: "I have multiple hobbies." It's the truth. Shushina loves reading, training, annoying the crap out of Kakabaka, and being a jonin sensei.

Dream(s): "Never let anyone that is on my team, or the ones that I care for get hurt, or die."

likes: "Not a lot of things." She likes, ramen, training, Kakashi, Asuma, her students, Hokage-sama, and annoying Kakashi. (secretly likes Kakashi's books)

dislikes: "Many things." Haters, rogue shinobi, going on assassination missions, seeing children hurt, have those she cares for unhappy, having people discredit her, and treat her like a child.

Rank: Jonin, was previously in the ANBU, has since retired

Crush: Kakashi

Weapons: Standard ninja gear, specializes in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Backstory: She grew up during the third great ninja war. She was sent into battle with her comrades, Kakashi, Rin, and Obito. After loosing both Rin and Obito, Shushina became very distant from Kakashi, and the rest of the village. She temporally moved to Sunagakure to get away from everyone. In a Recovery mission she was brought back to Konohagakure by Kakashi and his ANBU team. After a few years of living back in the village she was accepted into the ANBU, under the direction of Kakashi, for team captain. She was assigned as a genjutsu specialist. Eventually she was fed up with the missions that she retired and became a Jonin Sensei.