Fairytale

Name: Misaki Runa

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Guild: Eisenwald

Wizard type: Fire

Personality: Carefree, protective, caring, powerful, understanding, intelligent, funny, loving, shy, secluded, insecure, gullible,  has a temper, when using her magic she can't restrain herself making it appear that she's from Fairytale 

Mark location: Small of back (Eisenwald) left shoulder (later, Fairy Tail)

Backstory: When Misaki was about four or five her parents sold her to Eisenwald in order to be spared from their wrath on their home village. She was taken to their guild hall and forced to become a member. Over the next few years, she refused to use any magic, resulting in her being punished. She would be tied to the back of the speeder of one of the members, they would be dragged around town without a break. Eventually, she felt so secluded that she shut off her emotions, even forgetting how to smile. She even began destroying villages with the guild, not caring anymore.

When she turned 16 she was out destroying another village, when she watched a family bargaining for their lives, selling off their little boy. She remembered the night that she was taken from her family, remembering how her parents were killed after they had sold her to Eisenwald. She ran at full force taking the boy away from the leader and began running.

It's been two months since then and she's still on the run with that little boy.

Name: Inazuma Grell

Age: 7

Gender: male

Guild: Fairytale(when he's older)

Wizard type: water

Personality: calm, collected, buzzkill, determined, loyal, outgoing, loud, down to earth, can be a bit of a pervert, loving towards his "big sister", protective, can have a temper, gets into fights a lot with the guild members

Looks:

Guild Mark location: stomach

Backstory: much like Misuka's but she saved him and now they're both on the run and run into Fairytale wizards and are taken to their guild as "prisoners"