Young Justice

Name: Demi Hopewell Kreager

Nicknames: DK, De

Aliases: Undercover- Jessica Olsen    Hero name- White swordsman       Villain name- Knave

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 19

Home: Gotham

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Weapons: dual swords, throwing knives

Powers: none

Appearance

Normal wear

Normal wear

Hero wear

Villain wear:

Villain wear:

S1

S2

S2

Formal wear

Personality: Demi grew up in the slums of Gotham. She learned very early on that she could only watch out for herself. She stayed away from everyone, although she wasn't afraid of a fight. She had to keep her emotions in check, considering that showing any kind of weakness in her part of town could get her killed. Although she isn't one for sentimental items, she still wears the necklace her mother gave her before she left. It's the only thing that reminds her that she was once loved by somebody, not seen as trash like how the other adults would treat her. Demi began running with the wrong crowd which in turn made her hate everyone. She has this belief that everyone is out to harm her, so she harms them first.

Likes: pointy objects, training, thunderstorms, chocolate cake, seeing others in pain

Dislikes: heroes, dull blades,  sunny days,  feeling emotions

Flaws: doesn't know how to deal with emotions, is slightly blind

Strengths: sword play, over average hearing, fast for a regular human, gymnastics 

Weaknesses: low stamina, gets little to no sleep,  can't speak to people properly without a stutter

Friends: Cheshire, Blue Beetle, Beastboy, Impulse, Kidflash

Enemies: Batman, M'Gann, Superboy, Lagoon Boy

Frenemies: Batgirl, Artemis, Nightwing, Zatanna, 

Mentor: Sportsmaster

Crush: Red Robin

Crushing: 

Family: Father- Ryan Kreager (sick, close to dying) Mother- Harper Kreager (left, alive)

Affiliation: The Light

Mission: Infultrate the Young Justice and bring it down from the inside

Quote: 

"Are you trying to get yourself killed? If so, allow me to guid you into the afterlife." 

"I don't know how to feel anything except pain. All I know is pain, anger, and suffering."

"Don't leave me! I can't go through this alone!"

Theme song: Mansion by NF

Backstory:  Demi grew up in the slums of Gotham with two loving parents. At least she thought they were loving. Her mother, Harper, was a woman who would sleep around for money, while her father worked as a janitor for Wyane Enterprises. She hated that her father was willing to work for a man who had no interest in the poor people of Gotham, however she adored her mother. Especially since Harper gave Demi a dark crystal necklace for her 9th birthday.

A few years later, Harper disappeared one night, leaving a now unemployed Ryan with an 11 year old daughter that he had no clue how to raise. He soon became very sickly, leaving Demi to care for him. She became nearly sick herself when she gave up everything, even eating to care for her father. It was around her 14th birthday that they were visited by Sportsmaster, who offered to help them out. Demi jumped at the chance, not realizing what she was getting herself into. 

Demi joined Sportsmaster and Cheshire as they worked for the Light. She wasn't allowed to join them on their missions until she was about 17. She was in training for three years before she had even crossed paths with the YJ. She spent the next two years coming up with a cover, Jessica Olsen, to infultrate the team and bring it down for the Light. Now 19, Demi is now fatherless, and on her way to joining the YJ team.

Paragraph:

Demi stood next to her sleeping father. She was thankful that he was sleeping so he couldn't see her crying. She knew her father was leaving soon, but she still wasn't ready.  After a few hiccups, she stood up, whipped away her tears, and changed into her costume. Before leaving their one room apartment, she glanced back towards that father, a blank expression present. "I swear I'll make this better for us." Before the night was up, she'd be back by his side for when he leaves.