What the Fuck?

Author's Notes: I know look at me starting another story. The other's will be updated this week. I've been under the weather and in and out of the hospital. That's why I've been away, but come on who couldn't write something after that finale. I mean the new season has so many possibilities, and I think show is still going to be a cop show, but the supernatural is about to take over more. So, let's have some fun shall we.

Chapter 1: What the Fuck?

It had been two months. It had been two months since the life of Chloe Decker got complicated. First, her partner's stepmother was almost arrested for crimes done by the drug cartel, but what's even stranger is that she can't remember being her partner's stepmom. At first Chloe was skeptical she thought that it was all some ploy that she had come up with to escape from going to prison, but she had been examined by many doctors, and they too said that it was like that life had been wiped from her memory. That maybe it was some type of retrograde amnesia, and she had just tried to escape to another life. She didn't even remember Amenadiel, and then there was Lucifer.

She knew that Lucifer had gone to see Linda, she had been attacked, but then he had left a message on her service. She must've listened to it over a hundred times now. He was coming over, he had something to tell her and it was going to explain everything. She was finally going to get her answers, but he never showed. She thought it was going to be Las Vegas all over again, but then they found his car still parked in the hospital parking lot, and then they found one of his shoes, about two miles down the road. Then it was as if he fell off the face of the earth. His case was still open, and she would do everything she could to make sure it didn't get closed. Then there was Maze, now that was something entirely different, and it had her scared.

Trixie slowly crept in Maze's room making sure not to wake up Amenadiel who slept soundly in a chair. She didn't know why the two of them just didn't admit they were boyfriend and girlfriend, everyone knew, and no one cared. She often thought maybe they wanted to wait for Lucifer to come back because he was Amen's brother and Maze's daddy but that was their secret.

That was why Trixie liked Maze so much. She had showed her the mask on Halloween and she thought it was so cool. Now that Lucifer was gone, Maze was sick. That's why she told her what she did about Lucifer. She told her that Lucifer had made her, and they had to be together or she'd get sick and die. She had told her mom, but she didn't believe her now. It started with a cough, and now Maze could barely sit up for long. She said that it's because she can't feel Lucifer anymore, that he's just gone and when she reaches for him, her reach snaps back like a rubber band. Something like it's a boomerang that is just bouncing around because it can't find where it came, and she needs him cause she's so cold.

She climbed on the bed and shuffled under the blankets to face Maze. She was thrilled that she was awake, but she was wearing her Halloween mask again.

"Are you awake?" Trixie whispered quietly.

"Good morning small human, are you ready for school?" Maze smiled back at her the best she could.

"Almost. Mommy told me not to come in this morning but I had to see you. I wanted to tell you about my dream. Why are you wearing your mask?"

Maze reached up and that when she realized her glamor had crumbled. It was getting harder and harder to keep it up without Lucifer. Amenadiel had been helping her, but he was fast asleep.

"Monkey, what if I told you that this was my real face, and it had to be another secret just between us girls like with Lucifer?"

"Cool, and that's why I came? I have to tell you about this dream that I had and Lucifer was there."