Oh Shit

Chapter 2: Oh Shit

Amenadiel was lost. He didn't know what to do, and he know he couldn't ask for that. His powers were returning to him. He had stopped time, and in return had helped his brother take down their mother, and his wings were getting stronger and stronger every day, but this he couldn't ask for this. No one would give him this, but he couldn't question his brother's love for Chloe any longer. Chloe was a wonderful woman, and although he didn't know his father's plan when he came down and blessed her mother. Chloe would be the one to save his brother.

Could the devil be redeemed though that's the bigger question? When people say he's the devil that's all they think about. A red beast that people tell stories of, if you're bad then the devil will get you. Which is true? The thing is, they get what the devil is, but they don't GET HIM.

He was his brother and they were still times that he didn't get him? Samael was his father's favorite. Everyone knew it, and he even knew it. All he wanted was freewill, something that his father gave to humans. In the end, he could get what his brother said he wanted, as he said he wanted it as well, but Sam asked for it, he asked for it before any of them even got the backbone to do it, and what did he get in the end. He got HELL!

A place that he took as a punishment, but he gave him a kingdom to rule. With all of the bad out there in the world that their father had created, he chose Lucifer to take them and punish them for their deeds. He ruled the shadows and was ten times the angel he would ever be, but he didn't see the goodness in it all. He got to rebel, and he got to come to earth and live a life with Chloe. Their father had given his own kingdom to rule, and in the end, he thought that was a punishment

What did he get for being the obedient little soldier?"

"Amenadiel." Maze cried out.

"I'm here, how do you feel?" he asked taking her clammy hand in his.

"It doesn't hurt anymore. I don't know why, I just I'm numb. I think this is it, and I'm scared. I need Lucifer I want to go home. Oh, God not this, can I call him? Will he listen? I know I'm just some demon created by his son, but is that enough. Lucifer created me in his image as your father did all of you, why can't I just go back home? Why do I have too...I don't want to die Amenadiel. I don't want to leave you. I've talked about Lucifer turning human and his emotions with the little one, but what am I to do now. I think......I think I....."

"Don't." he stopped her before she said what he'd been dying to hear her say for so long. He looked up and she was sleeping, but her breaths were erratic, she didn't have much time left. Lucifer was disobedient at every turn, but their father gave him everything. Why couldn't he give him this? "Please father I ask of you. I know what she is, but you know what's she's done. Please help her.

*RE*

"Chloe!" he shouted shooting up in the bed.

He looked around and everything was different. He wasn't in the hospital anymore. This place though, he knew this. He looked down at his hands, they had been empty since he woke up in the hospital, but now on his hand was a ring. He quickly touched the stone, and suddenly he could feel something deep down in his toes. He was home.

He was still on guard as he got from the bed. He had been fooled before. They knew what he wanted the most, and he wouldn't give in to them so easily this time. He was perfectly hidden in the hospital among the simpletons. He passed his reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, that won't do." He whispered to himself.

"Chloe, are you nuts?" Dan asked as he paced the living room floor of Lucifer's penthouse.