Introductions

[This is a picture of Brackus.]

Sun blazing, skies blue, trees dancing, dust racing oh what the hell.

Bullshit.

Brackus sailed through the universe looking for that one place where he could get some fine competition. Setting out on his mission after being directly and firmly instructed by Lord Berrus. He zipped pass planet Merto in his Saiyans ship. He had many more miles to go

"Kakarot do you feel that immense energy?" Vegeta asked and ran over to Goku in the hyperbolic time chamber.

"Yes Vegeta, we finally get to show what three years of training has done for us," Goku said reverting back from super Saiyan 3 and turned to face Vegeta.

"Get the others ready and meet up where the energy settles," he said.

"Kakarot you and I know those weaklings have no chance against this power. You're just sending them to their deaths," Vegeta pointed out crossing his arms.

"Oh, come on Vegeta they're our friends they've been training hard too," he whined walking up Vegeta.

"Fine its their funeral. Now stop whining and let's go."

After several hours Vegeta,Trunks,Gohan, Goten and Goku flew at top speed while the others struggle behind.

"Guys do you think we're ready for this?" Krillin shouted for the others to hear.

"If your too scared probably you should head back home," Piccolo said looking back at him.

It just had to be him answer but he's better than Vegeta, Krillin thought.

Suddenly Goku and the others stopped and hovered over a giant crater. In the middle laid a Saiyan space ship with dust raised around.

"What's that? A Saiyan space ship?" Vegeta exclaimed as he and the others landed.

"Wait your serious? I thought we were the only Saiyans left?" Goku asked standing beside him.

"Guys worry about that later somebody's coming out," Piccolo said grabbing everyone's attention to the figure coming out of the dust and smoke.

"Well if it isn't Princess Vegeta," the Saiyan said stepping fully out of the smoke and dust.

He wore his armor which protected his chest and stopped at his waist, similar to Vegeta's, but he wore black under the armor instead of blue.
He also had a red head band around his head and matching wrist bands. His hair was similar to Goku's but his was much taller that it reached his shoulders. He wore a scar under his left cheek. His war stripe I guess. Ha!

"Huh! How are you?" Vegeta asked clenching his fist.

"That's not of importance, just tell me which one of you goes by the name Goku?" he asked eyeing the others one by one.

"The nerve! How dare you! Insult the prince of all Saiyans?" Vegeta exploded with yellow aura and small electric current pulsing around him.

He charged at the Saiyan who stood in front him in super Saiyan.

"Princess blue armor, shut your ass." The stranger said smiling.

"Say your prayers ass wipe yaah!!"

A big yellow blast shot out of the palms of his hands. The blast cleared a path from Vegeta and lead to his opponent the blast exploded as it made contact creating a next crater and more dust scattered about.

"Take that you piss face," Vegeta said spitting on the ground.

"Vegeta above you!" Goku shouted.