⛺ A place to call home⛺

Everyone had flown off on their own way. After reaching a good distance Goku noticed that Brackus still flew behind him and his sons.

"So kid, tell me how did you and that other purple hair runt became one earlier?" Brackus asked flying up beside Goten.

"Well it's more like fusing... We... Uh.. How do I say this...?"
Goten rambled on as he thought of a way to explain it to Brackus.

"We'll discuss that over dinner," Gohan said following Goku and dove off in a river below them.

Brackus landed on the banks of the river along with Goten. They both stared at the water. Suddenly six large purple fishes came flying out the water and landing in front of them. Goku and Gohan emerged as well their clothes soaking wet.

"What are we doing with so many fishes?" Brackus asked but the growling of his stomach answered that question.

They all laughed when they heard this.

"I guess that answers my question," Brackus said rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

They flew back up in the sky and continued their journey in silence. Goku, Gohan and Goten carried two fish each. It seemed as if they would never reach there destination. Goku and his son's finally landed down in front a house. The house was circular, with a small chimney on the right side of the roof. The door of the house was very small.

Hmm, I thought it would be bigger, but it will be better than sleeping outside, Brackus thought.

"Hey, Chi Chi we're back!" Goku shouted. "We've brought a guest too."

"Goku? Where were you? You know how I don't like strangers coming here, especially during Gohan study time?" A short beautiful,young lady with black hair combed in a bun asked. Afterwards she opened the door and came outside. She wore a yellow apron over her dress. Her dress had 2 splits at the sides revealing a dark coloured pants. She also had on a dark scarf around her neck and a belt of the same colour.

Goku hit the jack pot with this one.

"So? I take it you're the guest then?" she said looking Brackus up and down.

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Brackus asked before crossing his arms.

"Wait! That attitude! It's so familiar, who are you?" she asked before taking up a mop stick and jumping back.

"Fine! I'll tell you, my name is Brackus and I'm a saiyan sent here by..." Brackus covered his ears when a loud scream broke the silence.

"Your a what!!" Chi Chi yelled.

Chi Chi went over to Goku and pulled him by his right ear and dragged him away from the boys and Brackus.

"Goku you can't just invite another saiyan here without letting me know," she said releasing his ear and looking him up and down. "Secondly what happened to you?"

"Ah come on Chi Chi he doesn't have any where else to go, so I just invited him. He doesn't mean us any harm," Goku complained.

Before Chi Chi spoke against him Goku kissed her on the lips Gohan and Goten saw this they had shock written all over their face. Chi Chi herself seemed shocked but soon closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. After awhile Goku pulled away and looked at Chi Chi. A small tint of pink crossed her cheeks when he pulled her in a hug.

"Now let's get dinner ready," he said letting go of her.

"Fi..ine, fine" Chi Chi stuttered trying to recollect what just happen.

"What's the big deal he just Kissed her?" Brackus asked realizing everyone reaction.

"Dad never kissed mom! Not even at their wedding," Gohan answered.