Final battle draws near

[Gogeta's attack]

Brackus charged at Gogeta without any thought or consideration which he soon regretted. When his fist connected in Gogeta's face he stood there unaffected by the blow, Brackus looked baffled which Gogeta took as a blessing.

He kneed him in the gut grabbed his throat, then aimed his palm at his stomach numerous blast connected into Brackus causing him to jerk from every hit as Gogeta held him.

After he stopped blasting Brackus he let him fall to the ground but Brackus disappeared and appeared a few meters away from them, badly bruised and breathing heavily.

"Well..I..Think I underestimated you two". "I'm might have to show you the true terror of my power ," Brackus said the black and white beam became one and circulated around him.

By now everyone gaze were upon them and watching in awe.

"So this is what a battle between pure blooded Saiyans is like, " Piccolo said before paying attention to Goten and trunks who he was currently supervising as they battled each other.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Outside the hyperbolic time chamber.

"It's been four days since the boys have gone to train. It sure is lonely without them, I think I'll visit Bluma when I'm done here," Chi Chi said hanging out Goku and the boys clothes.

The door bell rang and she went round the front to see who it was, confusion was written all over her face when she saw a pink hair man with two half naked girls and another male with black hair standing at the door.

"Can I help you with something?" Chi Chi asked walking over to them.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but we were told this is where Goku lives," Erza said.

"Yes,but he isn't here,I'm is wife what business do you have with him,"

"So we wasted our time coming all the way out here now I'll have to get in to that wretched car," Natsu said dropping his self on the ground.

"What's this about, why do you want to see Goku, you can leave the message with me and I'll give him when he gets back," Chi Chi said still a bit confused.

"Okay tell him our client Whis just arrived yesterday and wishes them luck," Erza said.

"Did....you... Just...Say...Berrus is here," Chi Chi managed to say as she stepped back.

"Why do you people freak out after hearing that name," Gray asked after punching Natsu in the face as they thustled on the ground.

Chi Chi didn't answer but ran in the house and ran out with car keys in her hand.

Erza and the others coughed as Chi Chi blasted off leaving a trail of dust behind, as she headed to Capsule Corp.

"Again who is this Berrus you keep talking about!" Lucy yelled up at the sky out of frustration.

"Hmmm I have a bad feeling it's not someone we want to mess with," Erza said with a finger to the chin ignoring Lucy who was now trying to stop the boys from fighting.

"Ezra can't you do something about them?" Lucy asked after hearing this Erza brought out an enormous sword and walked over to her victims.

"Wait! Erza we can talk about this.....No please any thing but that Ahhhh!" Both Natsu and Gray pleaded but got no mercy from Erza.

******************************

The tide of battle had now change Brackus was giving Gogeta hell. He was even getting beaten by Brackus simplest attacks.