Beerus The Destroyer

A week had past and Beerus was yet to reveal himself, but the time draws near.

The Z fighters along with Brackus and the others were on a massive cruise ship celebrating Bluma's birthday. Except for two Goku and Vegeta,Goku went to finish training on King Kai's planet and Vegeta was training in the gravity machine.

"Wow you really know how to fix up a good party Bluma," Brackus said looking around in amazement. "Oh and happy birthday,"

He went in to give her a hug but a fist connected in his face sending him skating cross the floor.

"And what in hells name were you going to do to my wife?" Vegeta said steam emanating off his outstretched fist.

"Vegeta?!,I thought you said you weren't going to stop training for a stupid birthday party,"  Bluma said while looking away with a frown.

"I was not,but I can't stand the sight of other men around you especially him," Vegeta said while pointing at Brackus,who was rubbing his jaw.

"Aww I knew you cared,I'm will never leave your side Vegeta after all, If I did I wouldn't get to see that cute face of yours when your embarrass,"Bulma said and kissed him on the cheek.

Vegeta face was redder than before,he was in a state of shock for a minute but snapped out of it when Brackus spoke up.

"Your wife's cute,sexy and as a feisty attitude which I find kind of attractive. But I'm not one to steal a married man's wife or in this case Saiyan,"

Before Vegeta could answer back Bluma pulled him away by the arm,over to the others.

Beerus where the hell are you? I  know your on this planet. But when you show we'll be ready for you Brackus thought before joining the others.

🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

[King kai's planet]

Goku was in the air fisting and kicking with 500,00000 weights in super saiyan. King Kai was watching is every move with Babus is monkey.

It's hard to believe this is the same Goku I had trained years ago,it's incredible on how strong he have grown King Kai thought.

"Hey King kai you mind adding on some more weights," Goku said hovering in the air.

"Aren't you suppose to be attending Bluma's birthday party. You know she'll be furious with you if you don't show," he answered moving his antennas to earth.

"See the parties about to start even Vegeta and Brackus managed to show up. I know you want to get stronger but you should enjoy the peace earth has to offer," 

"But King Kai I'm not much of a party goer,I wouldn't feel right," Goku said taking off the weights and drinking a bottle of water.

King Kai adjusted is shades and turned his back to Goku,his hands were folded behind him.

Saiyans are so stubborn,I don't think I can handle this much stress........ Wait!?? What's this energy I'm picking up from earth

King kai face Goku who was doing sit_ups,he rushed pass him and stood at the edge of his planet and moved his antennas to earth. He was blasted back when he sensed the energy once more,Goku was shocked when he saw King Kai on his back he was trembling and sweating even his antennas were slightly burnt from electricity.

It didn't take long for Goku to piece it together.

"It's Beerus isn't it?" He asked helping King Kai to stand on his feet.

"What?! You mean you knew he was on earth and you didn't tell me. We are all doom," he said holding his head low.

"Don't worry King Kai,this I'll be the victor," Goku said with a serious expression on his face.

"Ahhh! Please no! He's heading here! This isn't good, this isn't good" King Kai panicked running all over the planet.

Goku laughed at his reaction but got serious once more as Whis suddenly appeared seven metres away from him a multicolour orb concealed him.

But if you looked closely you could see pointed big straight,purple ears behind him. Goku stood his ground while King Kai stood behind him,Beerus stepped out from behind of Whis revealing that he was a purple cat in blue pants and rings around his arm two on each, he smiled while swirling his tail.

"Well Goku it sure is a pleasure seeing you again,I see you have improved over the years,if not your in a unfavorable situation,"

With that said a purple aura formed around Beerus shaken the planet,King Kai took this as a warning a rushed inside his house with Babus while Whis sat on the roof watching them both.

"Things are going to go differently this time Beerus,"  Goku said before a white aura engulfed him.

Beerus was taken by surprise when he felt Goku's energy surpass super saiyan 3.

Hmm probably this super saiyan God does exist he thought as the light got brighter.

This form he's undergoing seems different from the previous forms,this will be a good show Whis looking at the light which radiated from Goku.

In a near instant Goku appeared in front of Beerus in super saiyan 8,Beerus eyes widen with shock as he didn't expect Goku to take this course of action. But he still manage to block the fist that was aiming at his gut.

"Well this is different from that useless super saiyan 3 form. May I know the name of this form," Beerus asked showing no emotion of the sort to Goku's development or appearance.

"This is super saiyan 8 and with this form you won't beat me with two blows," Goku replied.

"Ahh did Brackus teach you this transf......"

And just like that Goku's fist connected in his face interrupting what he was saying. He was sent back a few meters holding his face.

"Sorry about that your face just looked so punch able a while ago I couldn't help myself," Goku side grinning and rubbing the back of his head.

"Hmmm you are dead!!!!!" Beerus shouted before charging at Goku.

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Looks like Goku stupidity is going to be the death of him.......literally

What's the connection between Brackus and Beerus?

Is Goku out matched are while he hold his own against a Deity?

Find out more on the next chapter Dragon ball super🌠🌠🌠🌠🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🌠🌠🌠

Sorry took so long to publish exams just finished so I'll try and publish the other chapters faster