2: My Memories

Tsubasa POV

(Author: I'm back!!!!)

Apparently, Zeref-nii said that we need to wait for a year until Natsu woke up. He said that I need to be more older than Natsu by a year since we don't have much time,

'He thinks that I don't need to know about 'time' thingy which I knew but I make a confused face at him' and I need to learn magic so I can protect Natsu. He asked me to choose one of the books that he had about magics.

I looked around and I found myself in Devil Slayer section. 'Well, dragon slayer are already too many as well as God Slayer. In the future, we only had one Devil Slayer so I need to add the population.' I grinned and nodded to myself about my self-explanation.

I took the Fire Devil Slayer book that had has a big blue fire picture at the cover of the book without hesitation and brought it to Zeref-nii "Zeref-nii, this one looked pretty!" 'Curse to myself that need to act like a child!' I thought while hold up the book to him. He looked at the book and surprised at my choice.

'Of course, who wouldn't? His new sister just picked a magic book that literally put him in a death note' I mentally rolled my eyes at my sarcasm until he looked like he understood something and agreed with my choice.

'I'm suspecting him thinking that I don't know how to read and just picked a book according to picture' and just in time, a black haired wizard just sneezed. I sweatdropped at this comical feelings. I clenched my fists; I will learn about power. This thought make my determination to ease their pain even a little became stronger.

A Year Later~~~

A year has passed by, and I'm feeling more stronger than last time. I have learned to read and wrote from Zeref-nii, some Devil Slayer moves, cooking 'Actually this one I learned myself', and due to my past life flexibility and parkour, I can dodged any attacks and I learned that I have Dragon Slayer features like sense of hearing, smelling but I definitely don't have motion sickness.

But this isn't enough *ahem* let me repeat; there's never enough for something new. I don't get crazy over powers but I need them to protect my family. Today was the day that Natsu finally awakened. I was kinda nervous about Natsu; you know what kind of reaction he will expressed, will he accept me as his sister.

Zeref-nii opened the tank, water spilled out and Natsu was dropping to the floor but I caught him. He looked so cute and suddenly snuggled to my arms. I almost cried, is this what every moms felt about their first-born child. 'Tho we're the same age but I was taller and he didn't aged at all so it could work'

After dried and wore him some clothes, Zeref-nii suddenly put two bags infront me, well us if you counted Natsu in my arms. I'm shocked 'What the hell is this bag for?!'

"Zeref-nii....this..what is it mean?" My words were spoken very soft. "We don't have much time, you need to get ready." He said this while looked at me and Natsu with sad eyes. "Does Zeref-nii didn't want Tsu anymore?" I started to cry, believed me; in this one year I loved this big brother of mine.

We played together, read together, practiced together even ate together. This gentle gesture of his make me believed that he is my family. "N-no! Thats....anyway, I will put on a spell to you two. Its...for..your own sake." He said this while clenched his fists.

As he put his palm over my head and chant something; this clicked something in my memory. 'Forgotten Memory Spell' I have read this on his books. 'To think he would erase my memory' but I respected his choice. I will do something about this mess up; I swear!

The light of the spell fade out. Before I could passed out and lose memory of him, I used all my energy to against it and bought me some time. I gripped Zeref-nii hands tightly,

"Zeref-nii, this one year.... It was my happiest memory ever since I woke up. Thank you for *sniff* having Tsu as your sister. Thank you *sob* for being the *cry* the greatest big brother ever."

I cried; I finally cried. All these happy memories will be forgotten as well as my gratitude. Better conveyed them before its too late. Zeref-nii frozed for a second before his own eyes got moist with tears. He hugged me (Author: and Natsu) and I hugged him back with my free arm (Author: cause she is holding Natsu with one hand)

"Tsu, you also make me happy in this one year. I never had a sister so I don't know if I'm a good brother" I shook my head and responded "You're a perfect big brother." He chuckled and hugged me tightly for the last time. 'Last time...wow how much pains when it was the last.'

He reluctantly let me go and kiss my forehead before stared me in the eye. I looked into his abyss that similar to mine, my sight suddenly blurred. 'Shit!' I fell forward and he caught me along with Natsu. "This is reminds Tsu of our first meet" He chuckled despite his red eyes at my words.

"Tsu will always love Zeref-nii" as I about to lose conscious, I hear him reply "Nii-san also love Tsu".

---------------------------------------

Now, that was long. Okay everyone, has some changes in here. If you sees this: '.....' - means thought. If : (.......) - means author. Anyway many spells in the story will be created by me and maybe lame. I also maybe made up their ages. Fairy Tail were own by Hiro Mashima. I'm just another fan passing by.