12: The Fight Begins!

No One POV

"That dark guild took over the train?!"   Lucy looked over the at the station.

"Looks like it." Tsubasa was beside Lucy also looking at the same thing.

"I can understand a horse-drawn carriage, or a boat but a train?" Lucy asked again.

"Aye, not quite beneficial to take over." Happy chimes.

Natsu was still looking as pale as ever while Gray sat on top of their ride. "But it got speed. Maybe they're in hurry to carry out their plan?"

"Why are you taking off your clothes?" Lucy sweat dropped at the raven man that started taking off hia clothes.

"But the military forces already there. So, there's a chance for them to get captured." Lucy tried to reassure herself.

Erza that stayed silent while driving the car finally said something "I hope so."

Erza increased the speed and knocked over a table as she made a sharp turn.

"Erza! You're going to fast! The S.E. Plug is inflating!" Gray was gripped the roof as he could while she drove with the speed to topple him down.

"You should slow down before your magic got drained."

Erza interjected "I don't care. If someone plays the flute, many people will die and human lives will end by the melody of flute. Worse come to the worst, I'll grab a stick and fight. Besides, I have you guys."

Unable to refute her words, Gray just shut his mouth and bear with it.

"Er-chan, maybe you could be exchange your magic with mine? That way you won't be drained." Tsubasa stuck her head outside to give her idea.

"There's no time, Tsu-nee. You could use your magic to defeat those bad guys later." Erza rejected her idea as she couldn't afford to waste any second.

Tsubasa just pouted and looked over her brother to see he vomiting out of the window with Lucy patting his back.

------------------------------

Oshibana Station...

A guard was holding a megaphone and told everyone to not use the train due to derailment.

"Derailment?"

"No, I heard it was a terrorist."

The people was walking out of the station in a big crowd while murmuring to each other about the terrorist. Yet, Erza and rest walked through the crowd to get into the station.

"Let's go!" The red-haired called the others.

Gray srunched up his face "But its closed!."

"We have no time to listen to them!"

Happy was flying through the air while carrying Fenrir.

"Barf...."

"Don't get motion sickness from people!!!" Lucy screamed at the Salamander that hanging on her back.

"Excuse me. Excuse me" The older of them all was just following from behind.

Erza went to the nearest guard "What's going on inside?"

The guard seem to keep his guard in front of her "W-who are you?"

The second he asked this, Erza headbutted the guard.

'Gonk!'

Less than five seconds, Erza already knocked the hell out of two guards and targeted the next one.