5: Only Two Of Us

No One POV

Tsubasa's onyx eyes fluttered open when she felt the sunlight kissed her face. Sat up and looked at her surrounding, 'The plot finally begin,huh?' Igneel wasn't there and the surrounding became unfamiliar to her.

Finding Natsu beside her; sleeping while clutches at her clothes, she woke him up. "Natsu. Natsu, wake up." Natsu groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Nee-chan?" He took a great looked at their surrounding "Where are we?"

"I also don't know"

"Where's Tou-chan?"

"...." Tsubasa doesn't know how to reply so she kept quiet.

"Nee-chan, Tou-chan wa doko? (Where is Tou-chan?)" Natsu's similar onyx eyes started filled with tears.

Tsubasa just hugged and patted his back. "Don't worry. We'll definitely find him. Definitely." Her tears wanted to fall but she need to be strong for Natsu. If she cried, Natsu cried; who would they depend on? Thinking this, Tsubasa made her mind to be the sister role for her little brother.

Natsu nodded greatly at her statement. Tsubasa released him and picked up their bag (The bag is light) and held out her left hand. "Shall we looked for him?"

Natsu's eyes brimmed with determination; held his sister hand. Together, they walked to nowhere to find their beloved father.

Late evening~~~

Sun started to set (Damn that pun) they didn't got any news about their dragon father (Obviously) and they feeling tired after a day walked around. This mostly pointed to Natsu's limited energy due his age. "Natsu...let's stop for today, alright?"

"No, its okay nee-chan. You can rest, I need to find Igneel."

Definitely saw this, Tsubasa sighed and hold his shoulders "Natsu, are you sure you can find him in this state? You're tired right? You probably faint somewhere and I can't find you if you faint. Please, listen to me. I don't want to lost you too."

Natsu doesn't wanted to make his sister worried, he reluctantly agreed. Tsubasa patted his head "Daijobu, tomorrow we'll searched for him all day long."

They started to make a temporary house made of straws before the night comes. (Like in the anime) They finished it and right now they sitting outside of the house. The house was actually near the a cliff but it was worth it when they could see the stars filled the night.

Right now, the siblings sat almost near at the edge of the cliff and star-gazing together. Silence became comfortable with the stars scene until Natsu asked a question. "Nee-chan, why did Tou-chan left us? Did Tou-chan doesn't loved us? Did we did something wrong?"

His tears dropped again while he grasped his pants. Tsubasa pulled Natsu next to her with his shoulders

"Natsu, don't talked like that. Tou-chan loves us, we didn't do anything wrong. As for he left us, he must have explanation. When we meet him, we'll punished him and caused him big bumps."

Natsu laughed at the thought of his demonic sister scolded his big father. Tsubasa tried to lullaby Natsu to sleep.

(Just think this song is Japanase and I don't have much experience in light song.)

Sun goes down and we are here together

Fireflies glow like a thousand charms~~

Stay with me and you can dream forever

Right here in my arms~

Its magic, when you are here beside me

Close yours eyes and let me hold you tight~~

Everything, that I could ever need is

Right here in my arms tonight~~

La la la, la la la

Stars begin to climb~

La la la, la la la

La la la la la~

La la la la la~

As I finished the song, I looked down to see Natsu sleep with a smile; he leaned at my left shoulder and wrapped his hands at my waist. I smile sofly at this warmth feeling. I looked up to see the stars glimmered like they were encouraging me. I carried Natsu in bridal style and into the house.

Using the bag as a pillow, I laid him down softly and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight Natsu."

------------------------------

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya lots!!!! Next year definitely not happy year for me. I'm in important year in school meaning I have important exams so I will not update too often. Sorry🙇