14: Aftermath

No One POV

"Oi~."

"Moshi moshi?"

"Nee~ hurry up and open your eyes. I'm getting bored here."

Tsubasa's eyes was snapped open and she was greeted with familiar sight long time ago.

She stood up and scanning her surroundings. It was a black void, there's no front or back, she also seem to stand on nothingness yet she's not floating. But there's some blue flames floating around her.

"Ah, you're finally awake! Yokkatta! I was thinking to turn your legs 360 degrees just now!"

Tsubasa looked at the voice and came into a woman. The woman have the form of a demon with horns, her outfit was revealing yet it didn't execute any sexy vibes other than danger. Her skin was pale white, her hair was a darker shade of pink and her orange eyes gave a sinister feeling; as if every creature except herself was such a lowly being.

 Her skin was pale white, her hair was a darker shade of pink and her orange eyes gave a sinister feeling; as if every creature except herself was such a lowly being

Yet all Tsubasa could focused on was her face. The face that was similar to herself.

"Why am I here, Azar?" Tsubasa's face was solemn and serious. It was a face that her guilds never saw from her.

'Azar' laughed sinisterly, "I can do whatever I want, little girl. The energy that came from Lullaby smell so delicious that I awoke. Though its shame that I couldn't have a bite. So, hurry up and gave me my body."

At her last words, Azar didn't maintained her smile and gave Tsubasa a stare that made you felt chills in your bone.

Tsubasa was undisturbed by the stare and retorted, "I told you last time. This is my body! Not yours!!"

Azar stared a little bit more before put her hand on her mouth and disappeared. Suddenly, the void was filled with a female laughter that was mocking the pink-haired girl.

"That joke still sounds funny after all these years."

A voice whispered into her ear, before a body without any clothes hugged her from behind.