Sour Candy Apple

Dick Grayson was twenty six years of age. He lived with his little brother in a two bedroom apartment.

His little brother was named Damian, he was eight years of age.

They lived by themselves because their father was Bruce Wayne, but he was barely home to take care of Damian so he signed custody over to Dick.

Dick loved Damian to death, he spent all of his time and money on his brother. Damian worried that Dick would miss out on things like romance and friendships. Dick would just brush it off and tell him not to worry.

One day, Dick and Damian were shopping at SuperMart. "Okay Damian! Go pick out a snack you want." Dick insisted with a smile.

Damian nodded, "Alright, but don't get mad when I'm hyper." He taunted as he briskly walked down the aisle.

Dick chuckled and continued strolling through the store, gazing at different food items.

Meanwhile, the younger brother was scanning the candy aisle when he accidentally crashed into a person.

"Oof!"

Damian blinked, "Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized politely as he held his hand out.

The person was a male. He had black hair, blue eyes, and red glasses. He smiled softly and took his hand, Standing up. "It's no problem, thanks." He thanked as Damian handed him his vanilla ginger tea box.

"Are you British?" Damian asked curiously.

The male nodded, "Why yes I am. My name is Jamie Swanson. You?" He questioned the small child.

Damian smiled slightly, "I'm Damian Wayne. My dad's friend is British." He commented.

Jamie and Damian talked about different things until they heard panicked footsteps.

"Dami! There you are!"

The Brit turned and saw a hot guy with a muscular body. "Uh... Oh..." He blinked.

Damian snickered and ran up to Dick, "Hey! This is Jamie. He's the same age as you." He introduced.

Jamie blushed, "Yeah... Uhm... Hi." He greeted quietly.

Dick grinned brightly, "I'm Dick Grayson! Nice to meet you." He shocked Jamie's hand.

Jamie bit his lip, "So... Is he your son?" He asked, pointing to Damian.

Dick flushed slightly before laughing, "No. I'm his older brother. Our dad is busy a lot so he can't take care of him." He explained.

"Ah. I see..." Jamie murmured. He looked to Damian and saw the child smirking at him. He blushed a bright red.

Dick cleared his throat, "So... Uhm... Here's my number." He winked and casually slid over a piece of paper with his number written with the words call me ;)

Jamie turned a dark shade of Crimson before laughing softly as Dick quickly ran down the aisle with Damian trailing him.