Sweetish Fish

Jamie sucked in a deep breath as he stared into his mirror. He was fixing his messy black hair and adjusted his glasses, "Okay... I'm ready..." He murmured.

He slipped on his red slip ons before heading out the door. His thoughts swarmed around a certain male. He smiled softly as he looked down at the plastic bag he was carrying.

Moments later Jamie arrived at an apartment building. It looked pretty sleek with the large glass windows and black brick walls.

He bit his lip and walked up the stairs to Dick's apartment door.

Dick was rushing around his apartment, trying to get the dinner ready. Damian watched and rolled his eyes, "Dick, he'll like it...! He obviously likes you as well." He whispered the last part.

"Come on, Dami! I just want to impress him!" Dick proclaimed, waving an oven mitt at his brother.

Damian snickered, "Someone's already fallen~" he mocked.

Dick turned slightly red, "Okay, you wanna shut up?" He asked sarcastically.

"Nope~"

"Thought as much."

Dick smiled and kissed Damian's head, "I would be so lost without you..." He murmured.

Damian's face melted into a warm one, "I know... Same here..." He agreed and hugged his waist tightly.

"Enough of this sappy stuff! Let's clean to our heart's content!" Dick exclaimed and picked Damian up onto his shoulder.

Damian squealed in surprise as his brother ran around the room, "DIIIIICK!!!"

The older brother was laughing loudly when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "Oh jeez he's here!" Dick shouted.

Damian climbed off of his shoulders before racing to the door. He opened it and stared up at Jamie, "Greetings, Lady Jamison. Lord Dickhead is inside." He said with a posh accent.

Jamie snorted and let out a laugh, "Oh how very lovely of you!" He mused and ruffled Damian's hair, "I got you something."

"Hm? Really? Gimme!" Damian demanded, trying not to look excited.

Jamie grinned and handed him a plastic bag. "Here ya go."

Damian opened the bag and gasped wth sparkly eyes. "It's... Fudge... Cookies..." He said slowly. He turned to Dick, "YOU HAVE TO MARRY HIM! HE BROUGHT ME COOKIES!"

Dick appeared in view, his face red. "Uh... Heheh, sorry. Dami tries setting me up with, basically everyone I even talk to." He apologized with a chuckle.

Jamie blushed at the younger's exclamation before smiling at Dick, "It's fine... My mother did the same thing before I left England." He assured.

Dick grinned, "Well, let's get to eating!"