Bubble Bubblegum

It was two weeks later since the dinner at Dick's. Jamie was hanging out in Dick's apartment on the couch as Damian and Jon painted his toenails.

"Purple looks nice on him." Jon commented.

"You fool! It's fuchsia!" Damian corrected haughtily.

Jamie rolled his eyes playfully, "That's a shade of purple." He reminded him.

Damian pouted, "Don't side with him." He huffed.

Dick walked into the apartment from getting back from work. He blinked, "Oh... Uh, okay?" He said staring at Jamie's now painted toes.

Jamie shrugged, "Damian called me saying he was watching Nail DIY videos and said he needed my perfect toes to practice." He explained.

Dick chuckled, "Of course." He mused merrily.

The two of them had grown closer and closer. They were like best friends, whototallyhadhellagayfeelingsforeachotherbuuuut, and Jamie often came over to watch Damian whilst Dick was at work.

"Okay, you two, off to bed." Dick ushered with a smile.

"How treacherous!" Damian then let out a yawn, "You win this time, Grayson!" He yelled as he ran off towards Dick's room. He slept on Dick's bed almost every night.

Dick settled on the couch next to Jamie as Jon left the apartment. He lived three doors down Catch these hands for puns.

"Ah, gotta love kids." Dick chuckled, resting his arm on the back of the couch behind Jamie.

Jamie smiled and turned to Dick, "Yeah... You're right. They're great." He wiggled his painted toes.

Dick licked his dry lips as he and Jamie stared at each other. He was so close he could feel Jamie's warm breath.

Jamie bit his lip and his eyelids fluttered ever so slightly. Dick brought his face closer, "Jamie..." He whispered lowly.

"Y...Yeah...?" Jamie could practically hear his heart pounding.

"Can I kiss you?" Dick asked, his eyes glinting with emotion.

The Brit swallowed the saliva building in his mouth. He nodded, "Yes..."

His answer brought a smirk to Dick's lips as he briskly smashed their lips together. Jamie brought his arms around Dick's neck, hugging him close to his slender body.

They felt they were one in the same, breathing each other's names and living for the other's touch.

By time it was morning, Jamie was desperately trying to hide the marks on his neck from the observant Damian.

Damian knew of course and taunted Dick every chance he got. He would never tease Jamie because he adored the older man!

"So Dick, got freaky last night?" Damian asked with a grin.

Dick spluttered before smacking Damian upside the head, "Dami! You're eight! Where have you been hearing this stuff???" He asked with a hysteric tone to his voice.

Damian rolled his eyes and rubbed his head, "I'm more mature than you." He answered simply.

Dick smirked, "Did you tell Jon you like him?"

Damian turned red, "I do not! Did you tell Jamie?!" He screeched.

"Why yes I did." Dick said proudly as he sipped his coffee.

The younger brother pouted, "Anyways, where is he?" He asked looking around.

"Class. He's in college you know." Dick replied boredly.

"He's twenty six! Why is he still in college???" Damian questioned with horror filling his face.

Dick looked at him, "He's taking an eight year course on this detective skills class." He answered with an amused grin.

Damian groaned, "Tell him to hurry home!"

"I will when he's done." Dick smiled, Damian thinks of Jamie as home...

The end!