Bitter Warhead

Dick stared at the male in front of him. He was so pretty. How could a guy be so pretty? He didn't know.

He served Jamie some Salisbury steak, cheesey corn, and mashed potatoes. "Thank you, love." Jamie thanked before turning red, "Uh... I didn't m-mean to say that..."

Damian watched with his beady eyes and a smirk on his lips. He secretly texted on Dick's phone under the table.

Dick flushed from his neck, "Heh. It's all right." He assured, taking a bite of his steak.

Silence filled the room, until Damian broke it. "So Jamie, are you single?" He asked casually.

Jamie jumped in surprise before laughing, "I think I'm a bit too old for you, but yes I am." He teased.

Damian stuck out his tongue before sipping his apple juice, "Wow what a coincidence. So is Dick." He trailed off.

Dick and Jamie awkwardly stared at each other for a few seconds before Jamie shyly smiled, "Heh... I guess so. How funny." He winked at Dick slyly.

Dick choked on his fork before clearing his throat, "Do you want to stay the night?" He asked swiftly. He paled, "I didn't mean it like that."

Jamie busted up in laughter, "Of course you  didn't!" He giggled before smiling, "But sure, I don't want to walk home in the dark."

Damian rolled his eyes before perking up at the door being knocked on. He stood up and zoomed to it, "Jon!" He screamed in the other boy's face, scaring the day lights out of him.

"D-Dami! Jeez you startled me!" Jonathan complained. He looked over and saw Jamie before smiling, "Oh hello! Are you Dick's boyfriend?"

Jamie snickered, "No, but I'm staying the night." He said as he nudged Dick.

Dick chuckled and flicked Jamie's forehead, "Keep teasing. See what happens."

"No flirting in front of small children!" Damian yelled, throwing his fork at Dick.

The older brother yelped and ducked, "By the way you didn't tell me Jon was coming." He said.

Damian shrugged, "So? He's always over anyways." He told him lamely.

Jon awkwardly waved, "Sorry... I didn't know he didn't ask." He apologized.

"Nah, it's fine. Damian clean up your plates and then you two can do whatever." Dick said to him.

Damian nodded and scraped his scraps into the garbage before washing off the plate. He grabbed Jon's hand and pulled him to his room.

Jamie giggled, "He's so adorable."

"He's a heathen."

The Brit playfully punched Dick's shoulder, "You're just jealous because he's cuter than you." He teased.

Dick pouted, "How mean, after I made you food and everything." He feigned sadness.

Jamie grinned, "Well... Let's clean up." He murmured.

Dick nodded and the two casually washed dishes, side-by-side.