It's Just A Little Crush - Part 1

*Gif made by Sign-Of-The-Styles on Tumblr! :) 

You had just arrived in Jamaica for your next job. You had been hired to fly to Jamaica to film the recording process for an artist. Apparently, things were to be kept secret, which is why you didn't know beforehand about who you'd be working with. Not that you really cared because you were just looking forward to doing what you loved and the fact that you were getting paid to be in Jamaica wasn't a bad thing either.

You had just gotten off the flight and all your stuff packed away in the van that was sent to pick you up. You gave the driver the address that had been sent to you in the arrangements. As the driver drove through the town, you got your first glimpse of Jamaica. From what you could see, it was beautiful and you couldn't wait to really see it, that is if you had time outside of filming and editing. 

By the time, the car pulled into the driveway of the house, you saw that it was a huge beach house with cars parked all around. You wondered how many people were going to be staying in the house. Once the driver stopped the car, you got out and started unloading your things onto the pavement of the driveway. Between your personal luggage and all of your camera equipment, you were going to have to make several trips into the house. It was then you wished you were at a hotel, so you grab one of those luggage carts to load all your shit on. 

You started to grab your bags when you heard someone coming outside.

"Here, let me help," a husky voice said coming from around the van.

When you came face to face the person the voice belonged to you instantly recognized him.

Harry Styles. Harry Styles from the band One Direction, who you made have seen in concert multiple times over the last five years and whose music you'd jammed out to in order to make it through long nights of editing footage. 

You were hoping your mouth wasn't actually dropped in surprise, like it was in your mind, especially since he was sort of staring at you.

He shook his head and grabbed some of your bags. "Are you the videographer?" He asked.

"Oh uh, yeah, can't you tell?" you laughed. "I'm Y/N." 

He smiled. "Nice to meet yeh, I'm Harry."

"Yeah, I know who you are, but uh I'll be honest I didn't know you were the artist I was going to working for," you said.

"Disappointed?" He smirked.

"No, no, it's just I kept trying to figure out who it might be, but your name never crossed my mind," you laughed.

"Well, uh, not that I don't trust you or anything, but uh I wanted to keep this whole album thing a secret until I'm ready, so I just wanted to make sure it didn't get out," he said.

"Understandable," you nodded.

"Now, I'll warn yeh, you're the only girl here," he said. "There's plenty of rooms here at the house, but I don't mind paying for a hotel for yeh if you'd be more comfortable."

"I'll be okay, as long as everyone keeps their hands to themselves," you joked.

He laughed. "Trust me, we will."

**

Over the next few days, you've been filming practically everything, from the recording process in the studio, songwriting sessions around the breakfast table, and just a bunch of nonsense that always happens with a group of drunk guys. Speaking of the guys, they were out doing their own thing, which didn't need to be filmed, so you were able to stay back and just enjoy yourself for a bit.