6 Months of Love - Part 10

Fast-forward six months later. You and Harry were going strong and would soon be celebrating your six month anniversary in a few days. However, until then it was time to celebrate the releasing of his album. He hardly slept last night, so you hated to wake him up, but he was going to be on the Radio One show in about two hours.

You still weren't living together, but you would be whenever you were staying in the same city. During the last few months, you had flown back to the states for work and then would fly back to work on some things with Harry. You had gotten up an hour early because you wanted to cook a nice breakfast for him.

You put everything on plates and put it all on a tray along with some coffee and brought it up to the bedroom. You set the tray down on the table by the bed before jumping onto him, causing him groan.

"It's album release day!" You giggled pressing kisses all over his face.

He laughed turning his head to look back at you before turning over and looking up at you. "Did you cook breakfast?"

"I did," you smiled. "I made all off of your favorites and I brought it all upstairs so we could eat in bed. "

He smiled leaning up to press his lips against yours. You giggled wrapping your arms around his shoulders as you straddled him. His hands up inched your shirt.

"Breakfast is going to cold," you giggled against his lips.

"Good thing we can always just reheat it later," he smirked pulling the shirt over your head and throwing it to the floor.

**

You both had arrived at the BBC Radio One studio and you were shocked at the number of fans who were all standing outside. Harry's face lit up when he saw them and you were so proud. Since Harry hadn't really been in the public eye all that much recently, your relationship was easier to keep under wraps.

No one outside of your circle knew you two were together, but you figured it would change soon. Still, as you walked into the studio with him, neither of you appeared as if you were in a relationship since there were so many eyes watching.

It wasn't that you and Harry wanted to hide your relationship, you two just wanted to keep things private. Plus, Harry knew that you could be the topic of conversation in certain interviews regarding his album and he didn't want that.

When you both were hidden away in the studio, he took the opportunity to kiss your cheek.

"Are you ready for today?" You smiled.

"I am," he nodded. "It's felt like it's taken ages to get here."

"I'm really proud of you, you know that?" You whispered.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"Aww, look at the two lovebirds," Nick smirked walking into the studio.

"Hi, Nick," you giggled pulling away from Harry.

"Way to ruin a moment, Nick," Harry mumbled.

"Good, I don't need you two making babies in my studio," Nick smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes and kissed you quickly before he went to get ready for the interview.

When the interview was over, Harry went out to meet some of the fans, you stood to the side as you watched him. You took out your phone and started taking some pictures and videos of everything. After what seemed like forever, Harry finally made his way over to you and you both got into the car.

**

The rest of the day was spent with Harry making different appearances and doing interviews. By the time it was all said and done, you could tell he was exhausted, so you decided to get some takeout for dinner and have a nice night in.