Would You Say I'm Just A Fling? - Part 4

The next morning you woke up in Harry's bed, but unlike the other times, you were wearing nothing but his shirt and some underwear. You knew nothing happened last night, but it definitely almost did. You sat up in bed and looked over at the clock in the room. Your eyes widen when you saw how late it was.

All the other times you'd be back in your room by now to make sure no one saw you leaving his room.

"Shit," you whispered looking over at Harry.

He was still sleeping, so you quietly pushed off the bed. You grabbed your clothes and went to open the door when you heard Harry's voice.

"Get back in bed," he mumbled looking at you through sleepy eyes.

You laughed. "I can't. I've already slept later than normal."

"Please, come here," he said pouting.

You rolled your eyes and walked over climbing back into the bed. He smirked pulling you on top of him.

"Morning," he mumbled.

"Good morning," you giggled. "You were snoring by the way."

"But you think it's hot right?" he smirked.

"Eh," you laughed. "You sound like an old man."

"Hey," he laughed. "You're not being very nice."

You smirked pressing your lips to his. His hands grip onto your waist as he kisses you back.

"Hm, what about now?" you smirked. "Am I being nice?"

He nodded quickly before bringing your lips back to his. You deepened the kiss as his hands went up your back under your, his, shirt. You smirked sitting up and pulling the shirt over your head and throwing it to the side.

"Bloody hell are you trying to kill me?" He mumbled looking up at you.

"Nope, just thought you'd want your shirt back," you smirked.

"You're a fucking tease you know that," he said.

"No, I'm not," you said innocently.

"Yes, you fucking are," he said. "As if last night wasn't bad enough, I'm going to be walking around with a fucking boner all damn day until I get to the shops."

"There are other ways we can help that you know," you smirked moving your hips against him.

He shut his eyes and gripped onto your hips while you giggled. "Unless you'd rather not..."

"Never said that," he leaning up to kiss you again.

You giggled wrapping your arms around his shoulders as you started moving your hips slowly. After a bit, his lips made a trail of kisses down your neck before paying extra attention to your chest. You threw your head back and close your eyes.

The two of you got interrupted when you heard footsteps in the hallway outside of his room.

"Harold!" Adam said knocking on the door.

"Shit," you whispered climbing off of him and hiding under the blanket on the bed.

"What!" He shouted back.

"Wake up! We made breakfast," he said.

"I'll be there in a bit," he shouted.

Adam opened up the door and saw him sitting up in bed. "Uh, have you heard from Y/N? She's not in her room and she didn't leave a note about leaving..." he said.