Give Us A Chance - Part 9

Harry called after you, but you kept on walking. As he watched you walk away, he felt as if his heart was breaking into a million fucking pieces. He quickly turned to face his mother and sister and the anger in his demeanor was evident.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" He shouted. "What happened to giving her a chance?"

"Well, she didn't give us a chance, she just walked away," Gemma said.

"Do you blame her?" Harry snapped. "You practically called her slut and that she was using me in so many words."

"I never said that," she defended.

"Just because you didn't fucking flat out say it, doesn't mean you didn't imply it," he mumbled walking back into the house.

"I don't understand why you're so upset with us, we're not the ones who ran out of the house," Gemma said.

Harry shook his head. "The fact that you can't see why I'm upset says a lot," he said. "And Gem, you know I love you, but I swear if I lose Y/N over this, I will never forgive you, either of you," he said before grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

"Where are you going?" Anne asked looking back at him.

"To find my girlfriend," He said. "I suggest neither of you be here when I get back. We all need to some time to calm the fuck down."

**

Okay, so when you decided to walk out of Harry's house, it was a good idea under the circumstances, however, now that you were still walking around a little suburb of London, completely lost. You'd only been to London a few times, but you were always with someone else and not just you waking aimlessly around by yourself.

It also didn't help because you didn't bother to grab a coat and you were freezing your ass off. You were coming up to a little pub and decided to go inside to warm up a bit and to not cause yourself to get even more lost. When you walked inside, there weren't very many people inside, so you sat down at a table in the back corner.

As soon as you started to warm up again, your thoughts went back to what happened back at the house. The fact that his family thought those things about you really upset you. They didn't even know you, yet, they just assumed all of these bad, horrible things about you.

Yes, it did look bad from a professional standpoint that you technically work for Harry and now you're sleeping with him. However, it's not like that's all you two were doing, you were in an actual, real relationship. And you never had even thought about hooking up or anything with any of the other clients you've worked for in the past.

Harry is literally the first and hopefully only one. You sighed putting your head in your hands as you started wondering Harry was possibly believing what they were saying. Yeah, he was defending you earlier, but what if he started to change his mind and wonder if you were just using him.

The thought of losing Harry scared you, but the thought of you losing him because he thought of you like that, scared you even more.

**

Harry had made yet another circle around his neighborhood and the surrounding areas and still had yet to come across you. He knew there was no way you had gotten that far unless you took a car somewhere, but he knew that you didn't have your phone on you. He was really starting to worry, not just about the status of your relationship, but about your safety as well.

About an hour after you left and him trying to find you, there was a number coming across his phone. Normally, he didn't answer when he didn't recognize the number, but in these circumstances he did.