☾° › prologue.

Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Eɢʏᴘᴛ

Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Eɢʏᴘᴛ. ³³²вc.

"Are you comfortable?" The sultry siren hissed out at the young, honey-eyed boy. Though she knew he wouldn't be able to answer verbally. She could hear the sound of his pulse thumping and the blood rushing through his veins from his head down to his groan area as he watched her saunter over to him. The only thing that was covering her nude body was a few strategically placed gold chains.

He was no older than twenty-two years of age, but in Ancient Egypt, he was considered a man many years before.  He was nearing the end portion of his life. With a slow nod of his head, he watched as she moved with certain grace. Slowly but surely submerging herself into the golden tub full of water and countless amounts of scarlet rose petals where he was waiting for her.

As she became close enough, within arms reached he lifted his heavy arms and tried to embrace her only causing her to become amused. With only a quick look from her, his arms were back at his sides in an almost lethargic state. She placed her own hands on his shoulders, slowly trailing them upward toward his neck and gripping it tightly enough for him to feel it, but not to restrict his breathing abilities. "Oh, Demitri. What did I say about touching?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Her bright green orbs staring into his amber ones as he formed his mouth to speak, only to be silenced by her long index finger. "Shh, baby. You know I love you, don't you?"

Demitri could only nod his head again, it was the only signal his brain was sending to his body. "Good. Now listen to me. Are you listening?" Her grip on his neck tightened as she leaned in, brushing her soft lips against his causing the chambers of his heart to go crazy. It felt like the organ would leap out of his chest at any second. "They are gonna kill me tonight. I've betrayed my husband, and they found out about you and I. I am your father's favorite wife, he loves me more than he loves your mother. Which means the price of me being in love with his son is death."

"I'll kill him...I'll kill him for you. I'll do anything just don't leave me." The boy pleaded as he stared into the hypnotizing eyes of the beautiful queen. He knew the risk he was taking when he decided to let one of his father's concubines seduce him, but he couldn't resist her. No matter how hard he tried.

"What did I say about speaking, Demitri? Just because I am a dead woman does not mean you can be disrespectful. You cannot kill your father, he's much more powerful than you. You're my sweet Prince." Her full lips curved up into a smile. "I want to make you mine forever. Can I do that?" She asked, moving her hands from his neck and replacing her finger tips with her lips.

Planting soft kisses along the length of his succulent neck. His breathing became labored at the simple act of lust. Using only her lips she could get him to do whatever he wanted to do. "Yes, please." He answered.

She smiled widely against his skin before she tilted her head back and she brought her own wrist up to her mouth, biting into her skin with enough force to break it. A steady stream of crimson blood seep from the open wound and she pushes it up to his lips, gauging the confused look on his face. "Drink it, baby. And I promise that one day we'll be together forever."

"Drink your blood? What-."

"Are you questioning me?" Her voice rose, he could tell she was growing aggravated and that was the last thing he wanted to do. Anger the love of his life.

Hesitantly, he took her dainty wrist in his hand and he brought it up to his mouth, wrapping his lips around the cut and he drinks down her metallic fluids. Feeling the warm sensation pool at his throat, he forced himself to swallow the thick liquid and he dropped her hand. Her blood was dripping down the sides of his mouth.

All thirty-two of her teeth were on display, including the fangs protruding from the sides. She gripped his neck again and she crashed her lips into his, kissing him hungrily and deeply. Before he could return the kiss, she pulled back and gazed into his eyes before she used her bare hands to snap his neck. She moved back as she watched him sink into the steaming hot water.

"Goodnight my sweet prince. Until we meet again."