New Life

"Why did you treating me like this?!"

I can't hold it anylonger. Tears start to roll down my cheeks."Why did you broke your promise?! You left me without explaination and now....."I scream on top of my lungs.I don't care...He need to explain it.

FLASHBACK
==========================
8 Years ago..
-------------------------
"Honey,I'm home." I smiled when I heard his voice."You're back..." I smile sweetly at the young man who's standing infornt of the door... I thought we were happy.. I hope this would last forever and nothing would change but ...his next word make my blood run cold...Ilooked into his once shinning golden yellow eyes,and I felt empty by just looking at it...
I looked at my boyfriend,Aiden."What did you've just say?" The man,named Aiden looked at me with his golden yellow eyes,deeply.Somehow his look make me feel uneasy,as if something bad or worst,gonna happen that would change my entire life."I have to go..I can't explain it. I--I must go!! Forgive me,we need to stay away from each other.. Let's just say that both of us,never meet again!" Before I could even say out a single word to stop him,he ran..leaving me behind.Ever since that,he never return to our beloved house together...He never show his face...I'm lonely...all alone now...all by myself.......

--------------------------------------------------
Hii,my name is Itsuki Hayaki ( I create this name for my first manga,but yet my manga still not finished yet.stuck in the middle i guess......) I hope you guys like it and please give some comment so that i can improve it..(p/s my english is not really good so if there's a spelling mistake,please forgive me okay?