Your name

Aiden and I met and become couple for 8 years now... But he left all of the sudden without any reasons at all. There's no used for me to live here anymore..Although there's sweet memories here.. it's only remind me how he left me alone behind...

Ever since he left,I feels like I'm fall into a hole that has no end...Darkness surrounded me...Even worst,I lost my job...What should I do now? Is there any places that I can go,and forget all this bad memories?...
As I thought I'm gonna live lifelessly forever, a news got my attention...

' Wanna a peaceful life,away from the city? A farm life is suitable for you!!! Talking about farm, there's promotion 50% low,Farm on sell!!! Come on quick before it's too late. Placed at OKAJIME farm,price 1000 yuen.'

Farm...? Maybe that's the place that I should go... Peaceful life,away from this dark place...Maybe this is the place where I can forget my past... I took out my cellphone and dailed the number that's written on the news.

.

.

.

A FEW DAYS LATER....

So,this is it....the farm...although the house seems old,it could be used though...there's chicken coop and barn too.AND there's a small house (forgot what it called),for a horse though. I thought. I should begin it with a bag of seed.

I took out the town map to see where's the Supermarket. Walking down the street,I passed by a blacksmith shop.'Maybe I should have these tools fixed first before I start...' I thought.
I pushed the door,only to hear noises."Tell me! I didn't do anything wrong,did I?!!! So why didn't you approve my work??"
I could heard a young man talked with anger."What's the problem? you should find the answer yourself". an old man voice stepped in. I don't know why but it seems that I'm in the middle of agruement.."Umm...excuse me,I-"
Suddenly,a huge force hit me causing my back feels pain."Shut up,if you're have nothing then go away-" The young man shouted angrily at me as his voice was interupted by the old man's voice."Stop Kazuki! you hurting the customer,you bastard." I looked at the guy,he have black hair,blue ore eyes,and he's wearing a black jacket..what... he's seem familiar..but were do we've met? "I'm sorry,miss...."the guy pull me up,with his worried face..I noticed he stared me for a long time .."umm, Mr?"He seem to snapped into realities..."oh, it's nothing.By the way,are you...new here?" I nod..He's not that bad at all..somehow,I felt something strange...is there any possible I know him somewhere in the past
? I want to know more.."What's your name?" the man stare at my  blue ocean eyes with his blue ore eyes for a while before he answered it.." My name....is Kazuki Kimino..." I smiled brightly,somehow I felt that it's the beginning of everything.
"Gloria Ayuza,pleasure to met you Kazuki."