Swimming competition

*knock knock*

someone knocked the door. My eyes hurt a lot since I cried yesterday until I asleep,so I decided to stay in my warm,soft bed and it ruined... JUST . LIKE . THAT.

I walked slowly and opened the door only to find the Mayor, smiling at me.

"Good morning,Gloria. I came here to tell you about the swimming contest that would be held this afternoon. Would you like to join in the competition?"

Hmm... At first,I want to decline it but on the second thought....maybe I should relaxed a bit.

"okay,I'll join in"

The Mayor nod as he write down my name.

"Okay,it settled then! see ya later!"

Great,now where is my swimming suit.?

--------------------------------------------------

AFTERNOON

Kazuki POV

*sigh*...I'm really not in mood right now but that old man.. !
*sigh* whatever.....after this competition i'll went straight home...

"Wow,Gloria... You're pretty.."

I heard Kaina spoke beside me.I turn my face only saw Gloria wearing a red coloured swimming suit... and she wear the gift i gave for her last  birthday that we celebrate together...the blue pin...

But how could she forget about me....but not the blue pin? She even rejected me...but I felt something wrong.I sense fear in her as I confessed...I must know about it....TODAY.

----------------------+-------------------+--

"All right,everyone..Due for some technical problems,we need you guys to form a 2 person in one group...So the prize might just be spilled into 2 too.. We already grouped you guys so listen carefully.

Group 1: Adam with...Tianna.
Group 2:Lenna with...

Lenna pov
......PLEASE!!!!! let me with KAZUKI!!!!!!!!

"...Jack..."

f****k Why??????!!!!!!

"and last group:Kazuki with...GLORIA. Now,please be by your partner side and I'll tell you how this game begun...

NORMAL POV

"OK,now, this game is a bit different though,we will tie one of your leg with your patner....Get ready to swim guys!!!!"

.

.

.

Gloria pov
"....GO!!!"

I can't believe I'm teamed with him and our leg tied together... Gosh,who the heck that created this?! this is embressing especially when we're just fighting ....so awkward ....

I looked at his face only to find nothing really change but i know he feels the same way.But I won't let this to effect my competition...

I noticed Lenna glaring at me..Why she was so mean to me?,I didn't do anything ..could it be....

"Gloria" My heart skipped a beat as Kazuki spoke ... gentlely?
"Please forget the past, let's win this!!" He said with a smile on his face... I nod slowly"Let's do this" I answered gladly. Thankfully he thinks the same way as mine.

SWIMMING COMPETITION, here i come!