More than friend

Kazuki pov

I wonder how's Gloria doing?She's don't even recognize me...maybe she's forgot me,but I'm still holding on my promise..I will always stay by her side until she recognizes me...

"stop daydreaming already,you bastard! focus!!" man,this old man really drive me crazy! "FINE"

-------------------------------------------------
Gloria POV

Guess this is it...I've done my job for a day. I wonder how's Kazuki doing?Since that day,Kazuki and I became bestfriends.But it seems that I've met him before...but where?Nevermind...since i've already done my job,maybe I should visit Kazuki...hmm,I should cook for him. Maybe he haven't eat yet.Hmm,what should I cook...Maybe he like curry...just like him....wait,stop thinking like that,maybe HE don't like it!!! but...uhg...I'll just give it a try..now that to think of it,Kazuki looked like my childhood friend,but is he? Maybe they are a different person...

now, let's cook.

.

.

.

.

third person perspective

Well, it's smells good but I wonder if he would like it...Gloria thought as she packed the curry rice and headed to the blacksmith shop.She sang cheerfully with her melodious voice.

~Ring,ring~ the bell rang as Gloria pushed the blacksmith door."Good morning,Kazuki's grandpa.. Good morning,Kazuki!

" Here,I've made some vegetables soup for you,Kazuki's grandpa."

She lend over a bowl of vegetables soup. She walk toward to Kazuki and gave him big big smile,while she's holding something...

-------------------------------------------------

Kazuki pov

I wonder what's she's holding? My heart start to pounding quickly...Man, she's drive me crazy...

"Here" She lend me a  container and looked down...I can't even see her face. I opened the container and smile as I saw what is it.

It's my only favorite food---the CURRY RICE...

"Thank you,Gloria! this is the best thing I've get ever! I love to eat curry!"

--------------------------------------------------

Gloria POV

H-Je...He like it? I'm so glad.I thought he'll rejected it,somehow... His smile really make me happy.I want him to be like this.. What am I thinking? He is my friend and that's it but...This feelings that building inside me...I finally realised,I want him,more than a friend......

I Love him....

But what if the tragedy happened again...I don't want it to repeated in my life...

What should I do?