Lucky One

I looked at the sunset, as I drowned myself in my heavy thoughts.  They mostly contained Chat Noir's annoying, yet beautiful face.  Why am I thinking about him?  Why'd I blush yesterday?  Why'd he call me "Princess"?   Why do I seem to feel the same way towards him with Adrien?  Do I like-

"Good evening, Princess."  Chat said, scaring the living crap out of me.  Thank goodness Tikki's fast asleep.

"What in the heck are you doing here?"  I asked, looking deep into his emerald eyes, as they sparkled back at me.

"Staring into your sapphire eyes, Princess."  He answered.  "Honestly, I'd kill to look in those eyes, you know."  He got closer, until I placed my middle finger jokingly, onto his nose, slowly pushing him away.  "Mew-ouch!  You wound me, Princess."  He said in a joking manner.

"You are such a flirt."  I said, teasingly.  "Do you do this with other girls across Paris too?"  I asked, as I took out my pigtails, straightening them.  "Because I'm sure they'd kill to be within a ten-inch radius of you, ya know."  I secretly hoped he didn't.

"No,"  Chat said, still looking at my eyes.  "You and Ladybug are the only lucky ones."  I kept on looking into those emerald eyes, vaguely reminding of Adrien Agreste, my crush.

"The real question is,"  I said, looking away, onto the sunset; behind the Eiffel Tower.  "Since when did dealing with your stupid cat puns and jokes become lucky?"  He snickered.

"I know you love them, so I keep on making them.  You and Ladybug are the motivations for them."  Chat flexed his arm.  I punched it.  "Mew-ouch!"

"Show-off."  I said, as he smiled back.  "Oh, and by the way, what you just said sounded so wrong."  "I know you love them, so I keep on making them."  Chat and I laughed as the air got cooler and the sky got darker.

"Well Princess,"  Chat smiled as he turned to the balcony railing.  "I must make my departure.  I wish you all the best."  Before I got a chance to reply, Chat jumped onto the nearest building, and onto the next; until all you could see were a series of acrobatic movements, and a silhouette of a certain cat, disappearing into the sunset.

"Show-off."