Scars

*Triggering*

( You should listen to All of me by John Legend while reading )

Lukes POV :

I stumbled into the bathroom, chest rising rapidly. I can barely see because of the tears in my eyes and no matter how much I blink the tears keep blinding me.

"Why can't I be strong? Why can't I be a better person for Ashton? He deserves so much better than a fuck up like me." I think to myself.

Just one cut... One cut and I'll be gone. Ashton won't have to deal with me anymore. My parents will finally be happy about their faggot son being dead. Everyone will be better off without me. I can't remember the last time I was happy.

"Luke? Babe I'm home. Where are you?"

Fuck.

"I uh, I'm using the bathroom! I'll be out in a sec" God, the cuts won't stop bleeding. "Cmon!" I scream.

"Luke, are you okay? What's go- oh no. What happened to your wrist?"

I automatically put my wrist behind my back. "Hm? Nothing? I was just using the bathroom. Can't I have a little bit of privacy, Ashton? Geez." I said as I walked by him into our room.

- - - - -

"Luke, I ordered some pizza and I rented some movies so we can have a cuddly night. We can even build a fort!" Ashton giggled.

"Thanks, but I'm not really hungry. I'm up for the movies and cuddles though." I said playing with my nirvana bracelet not looking at him in the eyes.

"What's wrong? You never turn down pizza." I ignored him.

"Lucas. What the fuck is going on? God dammit I'm talking to you!"

"Nothing! I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I got out of bed and he grabbed my wrist which made me flinch because of the pain.

"Oh god did I hurt you? I didn't grasp you so hard." He said with a shaky voice. " Luke, what's that? Please don't tell me that it's what I think it is."

"I'm so sorry, Ash. Please don't leave me. I know I'm fat and ugly. I know I'm a fuck up, but please don't go. I need you." I sobbed into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

" Hey, shhh calm down, baby." he cooed. "I would never leave you especially because of something like this. You're the most beautiful boy I've ever set my eyes on. I love you and your perfect imperfections. You need to tell me these things so I can help you. We'll get through this, I promise" He said as he rocked me in his arms.

"I love you so much, Ashton. I don't want to lose you. Please, don't leave."

"You're never going to lose me, Lukey. I promise. Cmon, lets go eat and watch those movies. I love you." he said as he kissed my forehead and carried me into the living room.