Skin ( smut )

There's a daddy kink and there's spanking involved. Don't read if you're not into these type of things. The song Luke plays is Beg for it by Chris Brown.

-

Ashton is at the store picking up some stuff to make dinner since it's his 2 year anniversary today with Luke. They decided to spend it at their little apartment.

Ashton's POV

I unlocked the front door and put the grocery bags on the kitchen counter and there was no sign of Luke anywhere. "Luke, baby, I'm home. I got your favorite because I know it makes you happy. Do you want me to start cooking? Or are you not hungry yet?" No response. I walked upstairs and checked the bathroom, but he wasn't there. I walked into our room and the light was off which is very unusual. I try to look for the light switch, but it was taking forever because I don't quite know where it is yet because we moved in recently. I suddenly hear quiet moans and I finally find the light switch and I froze at the sight. 

"L- Luke... what are you doing? why are you half naked?" I said in shaky voice, not that I mind him being half naked because damn that boy is fine. 

" Oh uh, I was just uh..."

" Touching yourself?" I asked.

" Yeah" He whispered.

I pinned him against the wall and started leaving little love bites everywhere "fuck daddy"

"What did you call me?" I said in shock, but quite turned on. " I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"Don't be sorry, it's quite a turn on. Are you hard for me, baby? Do you want daddy to make it better? You have to be quiet. Don't speak unless daddy gives you permission." he  nodded and I got down on my knees and started kissing his inner thighs, watching him as he turned into a moaning mess.

I started playing with the tip of his cock and he was eager for me to take him in my mouth. "Please, Ashton." I stopped. " I told you not to speak. Beg for it."

"Please, daddy. I need you to suck me off and I want you to fuck me so hard. I've been a bad boy, so please punish me."

I took him in my mouth and started bobbing my head slowly 'daddy' he moaned which made me want to fuck him right at that instant. "You're not listening to your daddy, are you? You need to be punished." I started sucking and swirling his tip with my tongue and he arched his back and came in my mouth. "Get up and bend over my legs. Now." I instructed and he obeyed his orders.

"You were being a bad boy and you weren't listening to your daddy. I think you need to be spanked."  I slapped his ass repeatedly making him whimper and moan " Have you learned your lesson? are you gonna be a good boy now?"

"Yes Ash."

"Who?" I question as I slap his ass again.

"Fuck, yes daddy."

"That's my good boy. Cmon, lets go to the bedroom to see if you're really a good boy."

-------

(A/N) I'm very awkward when it comes to smut and this isn't really smut, but I tried? should I write what happens in the bedroom? idk, leave your feedback if you want. Ily guys :)