Storm

Ashton let out a loud yelp as there was another loud clap of thunder. There has been thunderstorm warnings for the past two days. The storm had just begun moments ago and it was already scaring the living hell out of Ashton. He hid under the table and put on his headphones trying to hide from the thunder and lightning. He just wanted to be safe in his Boyfriends arms.

"Ash, I'm home. Where are you?" Luke ran up to their bedroom and bathroom, but no sight of Ashton and he started to get worried. " Ashton? Where are you?!" he heard a low whimper as there was a loud clap of thunder. Ashton suddenly felt someone grab his shoulder and he jumped.

"Ashy, sweetie, get out from under the table." Luke said smiling, but with a worried look. He knows Ashton is absolutely terrified of storms.

"God dammit Lucas, couldn't you at least call me? you scared the shit out of me" Ashton said as he crawled out from under the table. Luke grabbed him by the arm and walked towards their bedroom. Ashton got into bed and he curled up into a ball.

"So, how was your day? mine was great. Michael and I went shopping and he finally bought some new clothes. It was about time because that boy wears the same shirt for two weeks straight." When he got no response from Ashton, he slowly got into bed and wrapped his arms around the shaking boy. He didn't say anything for a few minutes and held Ashton so he could feel safe.

" It's okay Nothing is going to happen to you as long as I'm here, okay? I would never let anything or anyone hurt you, Ashton." he said in a soft voice and he gave Ashton a light kiss on the forehead.

"Cmon, let's see those perfect green eyes and those breathtaking dimples" He giggled, trying to make Ashton giggle as well. Luke slid under the covers since Ashton didn't want to leave their bed. " Stop covering your face, dweeb. The thunder already passed. There's nothing to be afraid of." Luke pulled down the sheets revealing Ashton's face. Luke held him for a few minutes and a loud clap of thunder struck making Ashton jump and Luke wrapped his arms around him even tighter.

"You fucking liar you said the thunder was over." Ashton said with an angry look making Luke giggle.

"I'm sorry. You're safe with me,chicken butt." Luke started singing softly and before he knew it Ashton was asleep. A loud clap of thunder struck again and he felt Ashton grip Luke's shirt and he dug his face into Luke's chest. Luke giggled and started playing with his hair.

"You will always be safe with me, I promise." he pressed a light kiss to his forehead and fell asleep to the sound of Ashton's snoring.