🌻👑🏠

Beverly's POV

I watch Y/N leave the room, flustered.

"Can you guys seriously just lay off?" I ask, annoyance in my voice.

Y/N obviously feels targeted and embarrassed, so I'll put a stop to it, even if I love her.

"What did we do?" Bill asks.

"What do you think?" I ask, my eyes narrowing.

Bill nods and Stan says,

"You obviously like her and she obviously likes you. Just tell each other! Like Richie and Eddie did. Like Bill and I did."

I roll my eyes and say,

"Okay, so I like her. That doesn't mean that she likes me! And I'm definitely not telling her about my feelings." I add.

I hear footsteps and assume it's Y/N.

It's Richie and Eddie, hand in hand.

"So you too did make up. Or should I say make out." Mike says, snickering.

Richie smirks and Eddie blushes.

"Is Y/N still in the bathroom?" I ask, concerned.

"Uh, no. No one was in there. I thought that she'd be getting cozy with you." Richie says as Eddie giggles.

"So she left? You guys shouldn't have said that stupid-ass joke." I sigh.

"It wasn't a joke." Stan says.

I glare at him

"I am going to look for her while you lunatics have a big flicking orgy. Good luck." I say, exiting the house.

Y/N's POV

I sit in the bathroom, thinking about what to do. It suddenly hits me that my parents would be home from work by now. I get out of the bathroom and start for the front door, running back to my house.

Mom and dad's cars are in the driveway and I run inside.

"Mom? Dad?" I call out.

I look throughout the house, but I can't find them.

The television suddenly switches on and a deep voice from behind me murmurs,

"Hiya, N/N."