📒🛎💛

Warning: use of rude slang. I don't use these in real life, but I thought it would add more evilness to IT.

NARRATOR'S PERSPECTIVE

At night, the Losers Club fight for their lives.

Everyone sees their fears except for Y/N, who is being guarded by Beverly, her risky girlfriend.

Eddie sees the leper.

"Fuck off, you slime!" He yells, hitting the leper with a crowbar.

Y/N's breath hitches, being a lot more scared than she thought would be.

Beverly is pushed away by the clown, leaving Y/N and IT alone with the losers club staring in shock.

The clown sneaks up behind her, turning into Beverly.

"What?" Y/N says, confused and terrified.

"You think I love you." IT says.

Tears start to for in Y/N's eyes. She is being brainwashed by the clown.

"You think I need you." IT says.

"You think I actually want to be with you? I have better things to do than a whiny girl." IT pushes her onto the ground, hovering over her.

"I'll tell you what I think. I think you're a slutty bitch-" IT is cut off by a sharp pipe stabbing into ITs stomach.

IT falls to the ground slowly.

Bev falls down to Y/N's level, hugging her tight, crying for her.

"I'd never s-say that to you." Beverly cries and hiccups.

Y/N nods, but the clown starts to get back up.

IT transforms into Beverly again, walking toward Y/N.

"You are disgusting. You like girls." IT says, devilishly smiling.

"You can't convince me that's true. Except for the liking girls part." Y/N says, standing up.

"You don't scare me. You are going to perish and you are going to starve." Y/N pushes IT into the well, IT hanging on to the sides.

"I'll be back." IT says.

"No. Not on my watch." Bev says, kicking IT's hands.

IT falls into the well, ITs face falling apart.

"Good thing we have a writing competition coming up." Richie laughs, no one responding to his enlightenment.