🎭🍿🏳️‍🌈

I'm gay.

Very gay. 100% pure unsaturated gluten-free gay.

Beverly. What. Gay. Feelings.

I already knew that I like Beverly, but now I truly am embracing the gay.

I can feel the gay running through my veins.

I stand right there, in the middle of the abandoned road.

I look to where Beverly was biking back to our street. I hop onto my bike and ride away.

By the time I arrive at the street, I could hear yelling and screaming at Beverly's house. I so badly want to strut into that house and murder Bev's father, but I'm not strong enough.

Fuck it.

I throw my bike onto my lawn and quickly run up the apartment stairs. I knock several times and hear heavy footsteps coming toward the door.

"I don't want your Girl Scouts' cookies." He hummed nastily.

"I'm not here to deal you anything but a punch in the face." And with that, I punch him in the face.

He falls onto the ground and I must have so much anger, that his nose broke and he was unconscious.

"Holy shit." I say.

"Y/N?" Beverly says quietly from another room.

I drag her father's unconscious body to the living room and I almost tackle her in a hug.

"You knocked out my father?" She asks.

I nod nervously.

"Nice." She drags out the 'i'.

I can't help but laugh at her.

She laughs along and seems to realize something.

Beverly's POV

Wait a minute.

Earlier, I kissed Y/N on the cheek. I biked away real fast.

She was in my house. She totally remembers it! Aw fucknuts.

Y/N's POV

"By the way, Bev, why did you kiss me on the cheek?" I ask, anxiously.

"I- uh- I don't really know- um- I was in the moment and-"

I pull her face close to mine and kiss her.

What did I just do?!

She stares at me for a few seconds before pulling me in for another kiss. I break it off.

"Uh- maybe we should leave. Your dad is on the ground and will wake up soon."

"You're right." She replies.

We run out of her house, hand-in-hand.

Her gorgeous blue eyes sparkle as I look into them.

I know at that point that Beverly and I are going to be very happy together.

But what if our happiness is stopped by an unnatural being?