🍖🔫💊

Narrative perspective

The losers' club ride on their bikes to the pharmacy, of course after snatching any weapons they could find.

Mike's grandfather's gun, broken bottles, slingshots.

Y/N finds a large dagger, but the others warn her that close-combat isn't a good idea.

"I'm not liking this, Bev. I thought you already killed this bitch." Y/N says.

"We thought so too, but obviously we didn't if he's still terrorising our town." Bev explains, as they all walk into the pharmacy.

Eddie walks up and buys his regular pills.

"Does Eddie really have that many sicknesses that he has to have all of those pills?" Y/N asks Bev quietly, so that Eddie couldn't hear.

"I'm not sure, but I think his mom is a bit overprotective and probably insane. I wonder if all of those pills are making him triply enough to not realise that his pills are bullshit." Bev answers.

Y/N looks back at Eddie before walking into another isle to find some well-needed tampons.

After the pharmacy trip, they all rode to the creepy old house on Neibolt Street.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell is this place?" Y/N says in utter shock.

"You'll see." Richie says.

They all walk inside.

"Seriously guys, what the hell is this place? The clown's hiding spot?" Y/N whines.

"Shut the fuck up, Y/N." Richie says.

Y/N looks offended, but stays at the back of the line.

There are heaps of cobwebs and dustmites, but that doesn't compare to the overall creepiness of the house.

Y/N suddenly turns around, seeing a tall ghostly figure. Entranced by it, she walks toward it.

"You couldn't save us, but we must save you. Leave the house. Leave them here." The figure says.

She slowly realised that this was her mother.

Her father walks up next to the figure as well.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asks, still confused and flustered.

"What are you doing here?" Her father taunts.

"I'm helping my friends." She answers firmly.

"They aren't your friends." Her mother says harshly.

Before Y/N knows what is happening, she is dragged away by an evil clown.