Chapter 33.

"Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you."
                        **********

She felt lazy and started to cuddle the soft cushioned pillows. She felt it like a paradise before finally she decided to wake up. As she rubbed her eyes and opened them, the first thing she saw was the time.

                         4:58pm.

"Oh shit!",she whispered when she saw the time. She took a very long nap. Her tummy began to growl in hunger. But she doesn't have that much time to feed herself. She quickly got off the bed, took a towel and rushed into the bathroom. There was no enough time for her to relax and have a happy shower. She quickly took the soap and bathed in 5 minutes. She rolled a towel and rushed out of the bathroom. It took her barely 15 minutes to make herself up like Grace. She ran to her bag and took out a gown. She stood before the mirror and wore the gown. It was a hot white silk gown which made her look way too much hot for any man to have a lust for her. The silky soft texture and thinly threaded back design gave her a lusty look. She put on her heels and saw once again in the mirror. She looked exactly like Grace, a hotter Grace.

With no time, she packed her bag and rushed out locking the room. As she started to walk down the stairs and corridors, everyone looked at her in lust no matter how old they were or who they were. She looked like a golden chick. As she desended down, she headed towards the bar. She saw the time.
                              5:34pm.

"Perfect!",she told herself and went inside the bar. 
The bar was filled with alcoholics and druggists. She glared at the whole bar for once. It just reflected the modern culture. Strippers everywhere so does alcoholics. Everyone were busy with drinking and smoking. The dim lights made a better scope for illegal activities to take on.

She finally decided to move towards a man  who was alone and enjoying the stripper's dance. He seemed to be a man in his late 30s. Stiff and tough. She went to him.

"Hey! Remember me?",she greeted him as she approached.

"Yeah! You are...".

"Grace! Your junior in your college!"

"Yeah! I remember you!",he glowed.

Honestly, neither Samara nor that guy knew eachother. Samara knew that he was drunk too much to identify his friends and family. So, she took an advantage of his innocence and dizziness.

Samara sat beside him. Her eyes were bright enough to melt his heart. He looked at her in the same lust like everyone did.

"How are you?",she asked him prolonging the conversation.

"Fine! You?"

"Fine",she nodded looking into his eyes.

"You know what! I always wanted to say you this. I had a huge crush on you in my college years. You always were that man of my dreams."
She told him in a husky voice making him fall for her. No man would say no to her beauty. She looked like an angel.

With no other words, he kissed her tight. She could almost fall on the other side.

"Oh honey! What are you doing?",she asked him in wonder pushing him away.

"I'm doing what you want me to do. Aren't I?",he asked in the same husky voice.

Samara doesn't want to it to end. All these years, she wanted it to happen. But it wasn't the right time. As she started to fake smile, she saw Samuel with his colleagues enter the bar. The only place they would sit is right opposite to them because it's the only place which was vacant. As she reached the table, Samuel sat right opposite to her. She saw him. She wanted to him to see her. As he glared, he saw Samara in Grace's attire in amazement. As he saw, she quickly caught that man's collar and pulled him to her and started to kiss him tight. In a blink of an eye, they both were kissing passionately. Samara saw him seeing her but Samuel doesn't know that she saw him. He hid his face partly and started to look at her kissing that man. She was cheating on him, he thought. He became more and more aggressive when they both didn't stop kissing. They were in their own love world. She knew that Samuel was looking at her. So, she kissed him more and more passionately. That was her moment.

From the distance, Samuel saw them in anger. He controlled his anger. He didn't want to make a scene before his colleagues.

"Oh honey! My boyfriend never kissed me like this!",she yelled out loud making Samuel and his colleagues listen.

"Poor her boyfriend! He's such a loser!",one of his colleagues joked not knowing that Samuel was her boyfriend. Not only he, none of his colleagues knew about that.

"He must be a gay!",another one joked.

Those jokes added more and more fuel to his anger. He bent his head down, not able in control his anger.

"Well honey! I'll be back in a minute!",Samara yelled making Samuel again hear and started to move out.

Samuel saw her in aghast as she passed by him without noticing his presence. After all he did to her, she chose that bloody man over him. She cheated on him. All those promises were drained out. All those years of love drained before his mere eyes.
Without even a second thought, he stood up furious and rushed towards that man.

"Do you know her?",he said in a rage snapping his fist on the table.

"She's my woman!",he continued.

That man looked at him in an agast. Not for a long time. The man lost his temper too. He stood up and snapped his fist too on the table and yelled, "She's mine!".

"How dare you say that! She's my woman! We both are in love!",Samuel knocked.

"Oh really? So, that's the reason for her to cheat on you with me? Maybe you're not enough for her! She want a man! And I'm the man!",the man bellowed.

"Stay away from her kiddo!",he further said and pushed him away.

The rage burnt. Samuel stood there in anger and saw that man exiting the bar. He could feel the burn as well as the helplessness. He had given her everything that a woman want. He could hear the giggles from his colleagues. Grace just proved everyone that he's a man of nothing, he thought. 
What could be more worse than a betrayal from your love?

That was it. It was an end of their relationship. And it was everything that Samara wanted.
Poor Grace, she would never be able to find out what's going to happen next.

                          ************