Chapter 1

Habit no.

Be an avid reader

The person you are going to become or the one you want to be , will be the combination of the books you read , the people you meet or the experiences you have . You really don't start arguing until you stop learning , so keep sharp by reading the memoirs and autobiographies of those you idolize, read practical guides  to develop your practice and learn new skills , and look  to personal development as the way to become more conscious of yourself.

Bill gates is recognized as the world's richest man . This is what we all know , but i will go further and say that he is the World's most wisest man too. I am being bold to tell that Bill Gates is the most wisest man because of his reading habits, the man who reads a lot knows a lot.

Despite being busy , despite having enough , Bill Gates give a good proportion of time to read books. Its incredible that he finishes one book in a week, and every week of every month.  And hence , he reads 52 books a year.

A flight attendant once commented that after years on the job she noticed that on all of her flights there was a trend between passengers sitting in different classes .People in coach would all  be playing games or watching movies. People in business class would always be working on their laptops . And people in first class would be READING.

So , you can clearly see reading can help you land where in your life giving you certain things of privilege.

See , these were some example that makes us believe that reading can give a whole lot to us in our life. And there are many more examples as well. Like, Elon musk learnt how to make rockets by reading a book, Warren Buffet reads 500 pages a day.

It gives us a clue that we all should definitely pay heed to books.

So , how to make book reading your habit?
Just read what you are interested in. If you like fictional stories then read some good books from fiction authors. If interested to explore and learn about wisdom and nature , then read some good non fiction stories.

In the beginning , it feels hard to get started . Therefore it is advisable to read few pages at a time .This continual habit of reading few pages  a day will transform you into a avid reader. Just like our body needs time to build up stamina , our mind also needs some time to become  addicted to learning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So , keep smiling and keep reading .
I hope you liked reading .

Pl do vote 🌟 if you got inspired by this habit and decided to undertake it.