Chapter 3

Habit no. 3

Wake up early

The reason waking up so early is so integral to success is that there is no distractions in the morning time and you can set your day upto maximum productivity by ensuring your physical , mental and emotional welfare by doing meditation, writing or eating breakfast.

The morning time is regarded as the most peaceful and productive time of the whole day. We should always make sure to experience the rising sun and intake the fresh air. It makes our mind calm and clutter of our thoughts clear.

You don't have to immediately start waking up early but you can gradually start pushing back the time you wake up. I recommend to push at least 15 minutes a week and overtime you would be really a early riser and start seeing the difference and change in yourself and your identity.

Now you might ask how to implement it ?
1. Sleep early .The first and the foremost thing is you should do to  wake early is to sleep early.

2. Have your bags packed ,clothes decided, and all those things done before      sleeping which will take a lot of time in morning and will affect your productive time.

3. Utilize your time in morning  workout to establish a day of complete productivity by making your mind fresh and making your body energetic.

4. You can make to do lists and map your day in advance  to have a calmer and efficient day. This will help you to make steady focus throughout your day.

Thus, by implementing this habit in your life you can get wonderful results and you will soon be successful in tasting success.

Thanks for reading.

Pl vote🌟 if you liked it.