Part 1

The sun shines through the window with bird chirping sound. I stretch my arm out and look out the window. "Time to get up. " I  said to myself.

I get up and do my morning routines. I start off as usual, taking baths, brushing teeth and wash face.

After that, I  walk to my closet and choose outfit to wear. "Which outfit should I wear today? Ahh, this one is perfect!" I  took the outfit and wore it.  I  look at the mirror and yeah, it suit for my day today.

I then walk to your makeup table and sit down. I take my favourite perfume and spray it all over my body. I actually don't wear makeup at all. I just put a bit of powder and a bit of lip gloss.

And for the last time, I look at myself in the mirror and ready to go down.

"Breakfast honey?" My mum asked.

"Yes, breakfast is a must. " I said and take a sit.

While I'm eating, my dad say something. " So Carren, you're now 21 years old and don't you think it time for you to get a husband?"

"Dad, I'm not ready. I still have so much to learn. I wouldn't have time for my family." I said while shoved the sausages in my mouth.

"It okay. You just be a CEO in the company and at home, you can be mum for your children." He said and took a sip of the coffee. 

"Dad... "

"Okay fine, but make sure to get husband before 30. "

I just nodded and mum chuckles.

Few moment later, I'm done and ready to go to work. I said goodbye to my parents and off to work.

On my way to work, I stop as the traffic light turn red. Then, my best friend, Caroline, called me. I am so excited and quickly answered it.

"Caroline? Caroline! My god!! You called me!"

"Whoa, slow down, did you forget to eat your medicine or what?"

"Caroline, I'm so happy you finally called me. You didn't call me for one weeks now since you gave birth."

"Well, I'm sorry and I was so weak after the labour."

"Oh.. So, did I guess it right? Baby boy?"

Caroline chuckles a bit "Yes, it is a baby boy."

I wanted to screams so loud that I even bit my own tongue. But I just hold the pain.

"I wanna meet him now!!"

"Apparently, he is sleeping now."

"Awe.. You haven't tell me his name."

"His name is... is.. "

"Yeah?"

"Is.... is.. "

"Come on Caroline"

"His name is Aaron."

"Aaron, how sweet it is. "

"Uhm hmm.. And now he is awake and I have to get him up before he cries. "

"Okay. Be sure to take him with you when you come to my house. "

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!"

With that, I closed my phone and continue my driving as the traffic light changes.

I'm now arrived at my company and I walk in.  Everyone in company greet me since I'm the CEO and who dares to disrespect CEO. I greet them back too.

My assistant, Jamie came. "Good morning, Miss Carren. "

"Morning Jamie. How was your day?"

"As usual,  have to get up early and feed the childrens. "

"Okay. So, any oppointment today?"

She check the files in her hand and look back up to me. 

"No but you need to sign all the paper work. "

"Okay. No problem. How many?"

She was hesitated at first but still say it out.

"Two hundreds and five paper works. "

"W-what? Are you kidding me?"

She shook her head.

"Oh god.. Alright. Just give it to me. "

"Yes miss. " She walk out and close the door.

I just signed all the paperwork for the rest of the day.