4. Unknown caller again

As I'm doing work, my phone rang and I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby, it's me again."

I stopped and take a look at my phone.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm the one that called you yesterday. Remember?"

"You.. It's you! Why are you calling me and where did you get my number?"

He laughed. "Well, I got my own bodyguard that could just give me what I want."

"Tell me before I call the cops. "

"Cops can't help you sweetheart.. "

"Oh god, stop! Stop calling me sweetheart, honey or so whatever!"

"Getting mad?"

"That's it. I'm done."

I hang up the phone and put it down on the table, feeling frustrated.
I don't even know who he is and how did he get my number even though he said it his bodyguard.

Time fly fast and it already 5:30 evening. I'm so tired and hungry.

"Wonder what's mum would cook today." I said to myself while packing.

And then, I went in my car and drove back to home. As usual, I would take bath and all.

In the dining room.....

I decided to tell my parents about the unknown caller.

"What? Unknown caller?" Dad asked.

"Yup. He called me twice already."

"Oh.. Just let it be honey. They will stop once you don't answer their call."

Just then, I caught my parents laugh secretly.

"Mum, dad, what are you guys laughing at?"

"Nothing honey. Just something that the neighbor tell us earlier. "

"Tell what?"

"Umm, about their grandchildren.. "

"Okay. "

After finish eating and washing dishes, I went upstairs with the apples juices in my hand.

I lay on the middle of the bed while my back on the bed board. I start to do some work on your computer. After finishing doing it, I look at the time and it was just 8:20. So, I open up my media social thingy. I was scrolling down my Instagram and look at people's posted thing.

Then....

My phone rings. I turn to look and it's 'Unknown Caller' so I decided to let it rings. It really annoyed me.

After few time of ringing, it finally stop. I sighed in relief.

Scrolling down on the instagram for one hour makes me sleepy. I yawn and sleep.

Next day

Today is Saturday and I'm  free. I decided to visit Caroline and her baby.

I am so excited and quickly get ready. I went down, greet your parents and went out.

"Don't you want breakfast honey?"

"Nope. Ahh mum, I'll be back before 10. Bye!"

"Oh okay.. Bye. Drive safely!"

I make an 'Okay' signal with my hand and drove off.

On the way to Caroline's house, I received a message. An unknown message.

"Who is this?"

I opened the message and it writen:

   "Hi there baby. Try to avoid my call?  Well, you can't. Because there are many others way to reach you."

I feel scared with the text. 'Who is this freak? Why did he keep on calling me and now... message me?' I thought.

I just read it without texting him back.

                   **************

Why do you think The unknown caller messaged her? It feels weird right? But that how the loves life are...

Well that's it.

Be sure to comment, votes and likes.

Loves ya!!!!