2. Picking up Mello

I was signing all the paperwork and when I look at my watch. "Damn, it 6 already and I have to pick Mello up."

I quickly pack everything up, my phone and some worksheet in my bag. I rushed to the car.

Just when I'm  driving, someone called me and it an unknown. But, I just picked up.

"Hello?"

"I saw you. You rushed toward your car and drove off quickly. "

"Umm, who is this? Do I know you?"

"Well, you may not know me now but soon baby. You know me soon. "

"Excuse me, who are you to called me baby?"

"Oh honey, I have to go. But for sure is.... We'll meet soon. "

"W-wha-"

Before I could even speak, he hang up. I am so dumb founded.

"Wha- I mean who is this?"

I look at my phone and decided to forget about it as I thought maybe that person got a wrong number. I just drove to the veterinary.

I'm now arrived and walk in. The veterinarian came to me and gave Mello. "Mello.. "I spoke as I take Mello from the veterinarian.

"Mello is now fine. She can eat well, play well. She even called out." Said the veterinarian.

"Really? That's good!"

"You can take her home anytime soon now and also the medicine."

"Okay. "

The veterinarian walk away as I take the medicine from the counter.

I happily went home with Mello beside me.

  So, here it is guys. This chapter will be about Mello, Carren's cat.  Mello is a girl. She got sick somehow and healed.

Don't forget to comment, votes and likes.

Love you!