Jeon Jungkook 전정국

Kim Taehyung, school's heartthrob, interacted with Jeon Jungkook, the school's nerd. What, does this even make sense? He even touched me and even gave me something which would be such dream for most girls. Not going to lie, I was screaming, but I knew I shouldn't because he has probably done this with every girl. It was probably a phase if he had actual feelings for me... why would someone like an ugly nerd like me?

The fact that he knew my name had gotten me shook the most and the fact that he knows about my existence too. The thing that confuses me though is why would he send me cute letters and give me cookies? He's a weird guy, but that's the reason why people most likely like him other than his appearance. It makes me wonder if he had a girlfriend or if he's pure.

I want a boyfriend who is clean with everything. Never had a boyfriend, no first kiss stolen, still has virginity, and I want to be his first love. Since I'm clean, I want us to ruin each other's purity and... that sounds weird. I am walking down the hallways while reading a book. I was heading towards my next class that wasn't going to teach me anything since I already knew everything. It was already a day since Taehyung interacted with me, yet it feels like it happened an hour ago.

I forgot to wear my hair clip to school while my hair was covering half of my eye. It was also feminine... really feminine and I didn't want to risk getting laughed at because I look gay. Most of this school is filled with homophobic people and I actually hope Taehyung wasn't one of them.

"Hey, you have something above your eye," a deep voice calls out as I picked up my head in confusion. I don't usually get talked to in school unless someone needed help on their school work.

"Huh.. what?" I spun around to see the familiar boy standing in front of me, him being about a foot taller. He brushed my hair back before clipping a new hair clip into my hair and raised up a mirror.

"Here, it's all better now, keep this hair clip," Taehyung bubbles as I looked at my reflection. A pink flower decorated my hair as I brushed my finger against it, feeling the silky texture. "You're my flower, my special flower.. and I love that flower," Taehyung chirps, putting the mirror in his pocket before taking my hand into his larger ones. "I honestly like you," Taehyung confesses. He raises his hands up to his lips before pecking them gently.

"I.. I don't know how to respond," I answer honestly. My heart was pounding, but I didn't know what I should respond with. I was afraid. Afraid of being broken and ruined in the end. I also started to talk to him yesterday and I think things were going too fast.

"Please?" Taehyung pleads, his eyes slowly filling with sadness and doubt. By this time, the bell had already rung yet Taehyung kept his feet still, not letting me go either. I know people would come and break up apart soon then send us back to class, but I could care less since I was with Taehyung. I was also most of my teacher's favorite students so I don't think my punishment would be bad.

"Taehyung... I think that you liking me is just a phase, we just met," I whimpered and looked down. I felt very small when he's towering over me. I could feel Taehyung tense as he looked at my sad expression because he quickly pulls me into a small hug.

"I'm sorry Jungkook! Don't be sad!" He quickly says before lifting my head with his index fingers and started to make funny faces. His voice was laced with sadness as he tried to make me smile. I decided to give him a small grin before hugging him.

"Your ways of making me happy is so effective even if you don't mean it. Your efforts surprise me... no one has ever tried to hard," I told him as I continued to lean against his chest. I looked around to see a few students staring at us while they were walking around the school. I saw a girl's intense glare at me as I whine and dug my face into Taehyung's chest.

"You're so cute, you know that right?" Taehyung gushes as he ruffles my hair. I continue to whine and tried to fix my hair, but was stopped when Taehyung gently grips my hand, putting it down. He reaches up to my hair before taking my hair clip and put it in my hand before starting to brush my hair. "Hair clip please," He orders gently as I put it in his big hands. He put the hair clip around where my ear is located at and clips it between my hair.

"Yeah..  I think I really like you.. I mean, I know I really like you," Taehyung chirps and holds me in his grasp. I inhaled deeply as I could smell the strawberry sent radiating off of him. I liked his scent, I wouldn't mind if I smelled like this either.

"I like you too," I mumble, my face buried into his chest, making my voice muffled. He pulls me out of his hug and held me by the shoulders. I wasn't sure if Taehyung heard me, but I hope he didn't. I don't want things to happen so fast then say in the end that I wasn't really clear about my feelings, resulting in a breakup. After all, I only want one relationship and then stay in that relationship forever.

"Say that again?" Taehyung asks, a boxy smile forming on his lips. I shook my head and gave him back my signature grin as he pulls me back into his arms.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, Taehyung," I whisper as I could feel him nod. His hands were placed on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you."