Kim Taehyung 김태형

"Hi, Kookie!" I chirp as I saw the boy in another pink shirt. He was again reading a book, but this time he was reading a romance of a gay relationship. I wonder if he's gay... I mean he probably is judging from the way he interacted yesterday. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me, but he didn't give me much of a response.

"Hmm?" Jungkook responds as he didn't raise his head, still nose deep into his book. I glance at the book pages in front of him to read a text that had detailed kissing. Jungkook's face heated up in embarrassment, yet he kept reading the book. Once again, he didn't have a hair clip to clip his beautiful raven locks back. I checked my pockets to see I didn't have a hair clip either.

"Oh my god! I forgot something, please be here when I come back! Take care!" I shout, bending my knees a bit to kiss his cheek. "Okay bye!" I yell before running to a nearby shop I would always go to, to buy Jungkook things.

_____

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

"What the!" I turn around to see Taehyung already running out of the school to god knows where. My cheeks were still getting redder by the second as I ducked my head into the book I was reading. "Fu- Fuzzle you Kim Taehyung!" I mumbled and hit my head with the book I was reading. My mind was getting fuzzy as I could feel butterflies erupting inside my stomach. I accidentally bumped into someone while covering my face.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry," I mumbled before continuing to walk. The person swore a few words under their breath as they continued with their normal life. "Kim Taehyung.. hmph."

_____

Kim Taehyung 김태형

I was in front of a pastel pink shop and entered it, having the cashier greet me. He would always help me pick out hair clips for the boy just by me describing him.

"Describe your lover and how he was today," He told me as he brought me to the aisle where all the hair clips were located at. He brings a box of pastel pink hairclips down since I told him that he fits with the color pink. The cashier decided that Jungkook would be better with pastel pink since from what I explained, he was very innocent.

"He wasn't responding much to me. Oh and, he was also reading a romance book. He had a pink shirt on, his hair was covering the side of his face. His glasses were resting on the tip of his nose too! He looked so beautiful, cute, and basically perf,-" I was cut off by the cashier.

"Okay okay, I get it. I could've picked a hair clip for him before you even started to describe his appearance! You're really in love," He laughs as he dug through the box of the hair accessory. "I also have someone that I like. He's always sleeping though," I nod to show him that I was listening while I started to hum a song I was currently making for Jungkook and looked around the shop. I spotted a giant Pikachu plush as I gasp in shock.

"Is that the only non-pink thing you have in this shop?" I ask as he chuckled a bit and nodded. "I'll take it, I don't care about the price," I told him as he already had the hair clip in his hand and scanned it in the register. He then got a ladder to reach the giant thing. "Need help? The Pikachu is like taller and bigger than you," I ask him as he shot a glare at me.

"I'm TALL ENOUGH! Everyone calls me short!" He whines as took the plush in his hand before tilting back and was about to fall. I was about to catch him until another male who was very pale caught him.

"Stupid Jiminie, you're going to hurt yourself!" The pale man mumbled before 'Jiminie' nuzzled his face against the man. I read the unknown male's tag which says "Yoongi" as he took the plush from Jimin's grasp and dragged it to the counter and scanned the price. Jimin's arms were wrapped around Yoongi's neck as Yoongi was literally giving the shorter male a piggyback ride.

"I miss you, Yoongi," Jimin sniffled as he seems like he was about to cry. Jimin continued to cuddle against Yoongi while on his back while Yoongi turned his head a little to peck his cheek.

"We haven't even been apart for ten minutes," Yoongi muttered while continuing to pat his back soothingly. I awed at the sight before paying for the hairclip and the plushy. "By the way, I gave you a discount for wanting to save my beloved Mochi, have a nice day," Yoongi smiles and waves at me long with Jimin. I gently put the hair clip into my pocket and placed the giant plush on top of my head as I basically ran to school, before break time. By the time I got to the usual spot Jungkook sits at, I was breathing hard with my back hunched.

I placed the Pikachu against the wall and took out a sticky note I had found left on the floor as I also found a pencil.

"Today is my lucky day I guess," I giggle as I quickly wrote a small message and fold the bottom of the sticky note to make a little cup shape. I put the clip on it, stuck it against the Pikachu, and away to hide behind a bush. I made my hand into little binoculars as I saw Jungkook slowly approaching the Plushy.

_____

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

I walked to my usual spot where I would sit at to read my book during break time until I saw a yellow fuzzy thing already on my spot. I approached it to get a better view to see a Pikachu while I squeal in delight. I looked over to see a sticky note with very messy handwriting on it with a hair clip inside it. My mouth forms into a smile as I already knew who planned this out. I looked around to see a familiar brunette with his hands around his eyes staring at me.

As soon as he notices I saw him, he quickly ducks down while I giggled to myself. I grabbed the hair clip and stared at the clip for a few seconds. The clip was pastel pink, one of my favorite colors, with a plain design. I skipped to the brunette who was peeking at me to see if I was still staring.

"Taehyungie!" I call out as I tackled him into a hug. "You- I- You're-!" I stammered as I was lost for words. Instead of saying out my gratitude, I pecked his cheek and hugged him, my cheek brushing against his. I could feel his cheek heating up along with mine as I had a smile on. I was sitting on his lap at the moment.

"Taehyung, I don't know how to put on hair clips.. anyways, I like it when you put it on for me better," I gave him a cheeky smile as he took the gift and put it in my hair just like how he always does.

"All better now," He giggles and kisses my cheek.

"All better now."