>>Dinner<<

You and Robbie made your way to the dining room; you weren't really sure where it was but mentally face palmed yourself when you noticed that it was on the main hall and obvious from where you were already standing. It was right across from the living room...wow. Good job (y/n).

     Everyone was already sitting down at the table, leaving you almost no choice on where to sit. You sat at the corner of the table between Robbie and Dark, who was at the head of the table. Chase sat on the other side of Robbie and Anti sat directly across from the purple haired zombie. Next to Anti was a man with a cat looking mask, green hair, and a black cape that hooked around his neck and draped over his back. Underneath the cape, he wore a blue shirt and jeans. Next to him was another man who also had green hair and wore a red jumpsuit with a hood and a blue mask that had eyes cut out; it looked sort of like one of the ninja turtles masks, which made you giggle. There wasn't anyone who sat at the other end of the table, across from Dark, but you felt more comfortable sitting by Robbie.

     All of the plates were set out and had a hot and ready (f/f) prepared. You beamed at the delicious smell that lingered through the room. Before you started to eat, Dark spoke up. "(Y/n) This is Jay." He said motioning his hand to the man in red sitting next to him. "It's Jackieboyman! Not Jay!" He responded and pouted like a child. Dark sighed and looked over to the other with the cape and mask. "That's Marvin."

      "Marvin The Magnificent." He said with a smile, which shifted the mask up on his face a bit.

     You smiled at the introductions and comments that followed. You took tour first bite and it practically melted in your mouth. "Oh my gosh! Dark did you make this?!" You said, covering your mouth with your hand until you had swallowed your bite. A proud smile came across his face as he spoke "Well, yes, I did. Do you like it?" After he finished his sentence, he took a bite of the food he cooked.

     "I love it!" You said, taking another bite. This was honestly the best cooking you've had in a while, even compared to your mother's cooking back at home. When you thought about it, you remembered that you really had no clue where you were and your face sunk. You missed home...you really didn't understand what was happening or why you haven't thought much about all of these really strange people who apparently lived here too. There's demons, superheroes, a magician, a news crew apparently, two doctors with really odd names, and even a zombie??? You looked down at your almost empty plate and set the fork down, placing your hands together in your lap.

     Dark took notice of this and he furrowed his brows with a concerned look. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked in a soft, soothingly deep voice. You nodded your head and batted your eyes a bit, trying to keep tears from forming as you looked down into your lap so they wouldn't see your eyes become red and puffy. "Y-yeah. I'm okay. I just feel a bit dizzy...I think I need some air is all. Could somebody show me outside...?" You asked as you raised a hand to your temple, making it seem a bit more believable.

     Dark nodded and wiped his mouth off with his napkin, about to stand up until Anti offered a hand, already behind you. You forced a small smile and accepted his hand, standing up from the seat. "Sorry, guys." Your voice showed a bit of sadness, which you were trying to hide, but it was ultimately dismissed. Dark looked to you with a warm smile as he picked his fork back up. "I'll come check on you in a bit if you'd like." You nodded your head as Anti led you out of the dining room.

     As you and Anti walked out of the room, he set his hand on your upper back between your shoulderblades as you could hear laughter coming from all of the people who were just sitting at the table together. Behind the staircase was a big glass wall and as soon as Anti opened the door, a cool breeze flew across your face. A smile crept onto your face as you stared out onto the beautiful landscape that the mansion had been placed on. Maybe you would prefer to stay here after all...at least people paid attention to you...you felt like you had actually made friends--despite being kidnapped-- It made your heart grow a bit bigger. (Metaphorically, of course.) For now, you decided that you'd give it a chance for a while.

(A/N: I actually had something else planned for this chapter but as I was writing it, I got a bit off track and forgot what I was originally planning to do xD don't worry though, I promise it'll be there soon enough ^^ thank you my dear readers X3)