Love

As you layed there he looked over you. Like a predator enjoying the sight of its prey before going for the final kill.
He marveled at how your body looked in your wedding gown, and how he was about to claim you as his roughly. Without mercy.

He sunk his teeth into your side, you cried out as blood dribbled out a little, he licked it up chuckling before removing your dress and leaving another bite mark on your shoulder

You squirmed as he continued his assault on your shoulder, neck, chest, and finally your breast.
The stimulation was amazing.

Your body becoming pepperd in bruises, hickys, and bite marks.
They were a sign of him claiming you, marking you to the universe.

He wanted nothing more to please and absolutely fuck any innocence left out of you.
The look on his face made you stay in place, too afraid to move but at the words of his command he told you to spread your legs.

You did so, he looked down at your perfect flower. Licking his lips before going in and attacking your clit with his tongue.
He held you down and chuckled as you squirmed and moaned, he did this for several minutes, the over stimulation causing tears as you came a little.

He licked it up before smirking "That wont be your only orgasm tonight my dear wife~"

He picked you up and moved you on all fours, taking some of your lubricant from your pussy and spreading it over your anal opening, pushing a finger inside.

You gasped, it felt so strange, being touched there, it was new, and it hurt a little bit.
You gripped at the sheets as he added another finger, stretching you as much as he could before getting more pre-lubricant and rubbing it over his cock, doing so caused him to release a little pre cum onto you.

He grinned at this before pushing his cock into your ass and pounded away.
His idea was to fill every possible hole you had, over and over.

The bed rocked as he fucked the daylights out of you, your moaning sounding like sweet honey to his ears.
He leaned over and started rubbing your clit, you screamed at the feeling as he continued to fuck your tight ass.
He loved doing this to you, his breathing and pacing became sparatic as he got close to finishing, eventually unloading into you and pulling out.

You collapsed and breathed heavily.
He caught his breath much quicker then yours however.
"Aw my little dove. Did you now cum too?~
Here..."

He rolled you over into your back as he ate you out again.
Holding you down until you came all over his face.

He laughed cleaning it up. "My my arent you a dirty little girl~"

Your face was so red already, you loved the way he was treating you. It was so addicting.

He started kissing all over your body again. Sucking, licking, nipping.
He got some oils from his nightstand and started rubbing it into your skin.
It smelled so good, your body felt relaxed, when suddenly he started rubbing and fingering your pussy with it.

It tingled, making you hornier.
"L-lotor--?? Wh-what is that?"

He smirkes "Just some oils to help you with tonight~
We dont want you completely un-useable tomorrow."

He kept fingering and teasing your opening. The longer the oil was there the more your body writhed in anticipation.
Like an animal in heat.
Your sweat began dripping down your body and you cried out for him.

He sat back and played with himself watching you.
Like instinct you crawled over and grabbed his member with your hand gently.
Immediately you started licking and sucking his member.

The most lewd sounds were made from this.
He couldn't believe how good you were at this, eating him like a meal.

He placed his hand on your head and moved his head back, letting out a long deep moan.
When he started getting close he gripped your hair and forced it farther into your mouth, unloading into your throat.

You gagged and pulled up after, swallowing and gasping for air.

He layed you back and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. Kissing along down your neck and playing with your breasts.

After a few moments he got himself ready at the entrance of your pussy.
Grinning to himself before thrusting in.

Your back arched as you cried out, gripping at the pillow and sheets.

He fucked you roughly and without mercy.

"O-oh god lotor-- oh god yes!! DAMMIT!~"
You cried out for him.
He had begun to hit your sweet spot over and over.

His breathing, panting, and moaning was like a male wolf in heat.
Attempting to breed his little newly wed bride.

If you had seen this anywhere else, someone might have mistaken him for assaulting you.
However this was quite the opposite.
You enjoyed every part of this.

He leaned down and grabbed onto you, sinking his teeth into your left breast.

"I-I'm gonna!!"
He cried out, his thrusting turning into something sporadic.

"Y-yes!! L-lotor please... fill me with your seed!!"
You moaned as tears went down your face.
You bit your lip and grabbed onto him as he filled your small hole. Your orgasm riding out.

He shivered as he stopped, holding you both in that position as he panted. "S-sorry... the pregnancy will work better if i hold you like this for a few minutes."

You nodded and covered your face with your arm.
Panting and feeling a little embarrassed...
But you loved him all the same.

He smiled down at you as he thought of you swollen with his children. The idea pleasing him very much as he leaned down and kissed you gently.

You couldn't wait for a shower.