kindness located

You finally started to slowly wake up.
All you saw at first was light, shapes, shadows...

When you had finally readjusted you were given a greeting of smiles and waves.
When you stepped out of the pod you were a little less skin and bones. Looking yourself over for injuries.

Yes. There weren't any visable...
However that didn't mean the battle scars of your heart were gone.

You lost both of your unborn children in such a short amount of time.
Your fellow generals.
Your husband...

But not everything was entirely bad.

You gained a friend.
Possibly a new family.
Maybe even perhaps...
A sister.

You had lost all of yours. So perhaps it was time for you to be given your reward for your endeavors.

Allura stood next to you to help introduce you.
"Everyone this is (y/n). (Y/n) this is team voltron."

"Lance." She spoke as he gave you his lover boy smile, looking you up and down. "Hi~"

"Pidge." She pointed to pidge over near lance.
She was a smaller girl, glasses, and seemed very nice in your opinion.
"Hey I'm pidge. Well my real name is katie but everyone just calls me pidge. My uh-- nickname."
She spoke fixing her glasses before giving a dorky smile.

"Hunk." She gestured to as he kinda hid a little bit behind lance. "Hi there. Im uh-- hunk. Well you know that but uh--
Anyway i can make you a nice meal if you're willing to eat something now. Sorry about uh..
Keith locking you up."

Keith groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose "Ugh! I said i was sorry. Look we didn't know!"

Lance did a weird thing with his hands"uh bah bah bah! Be nice to the beautiful lady! This is why you're still single Keith."

They all laughed. You couldn't help but stare at keith.
He was a spicey boy but you were sure he meant well.

Allura and the rest of them finished laughing. "That's keith. From what you probably could tell."

You smiled at keith and he blushed looking away.
He was like a little angry kitty.

Corran stepped up to introduce himself "And I'm corran! Keeper of the castle of lions! I do odd jobs here and there. Basic looking after and what not."
He smiled big and twiddled his stash.

You looked over everyone before smiling once more. "Thank you everyone for taking me in. I really appriciate everything you're doing for me...
Everything's just..."
You fought back tears that threatened to spill.

They all suddenly looked like guilt had just slapped them across the face.
Keith wasnt sure what to do so he just stood there while the rest of them tried to comfort you as you fought back tears.

"Hey its okay... theres no reason to feel bad. Everyone on team voltron has their own troubles." Corran said softly. Patting your back.

You sniffled and looked up at him from alluras shoulder. She had held you while you fought back the tears. Even though you ended up loosing.

"R-really..?" You said between a blubbering huff and sniffle.

Lance chimmed in "yeah!! So since you're part of us now and--"

Hunk cut him off to join in "and its like being a small family! We can't be with ours right now... but we have eachother."

Pidge tilted her head a bit and pointed a finger up "yeah! We all do our part. Which is what ever we can do to help eachother."