Edd x Kevin love story (Rated R)

"Hey double dweeb!" "Yes kevin?" "I need your help" "Really with what" "my homework, if I don't get my grades up I could be kick off the basketball team" "oh my that's horrible! I'll be glade to help out a friend" "come to my house at 8 tonight" "ok" Later Edd walks over to kevin's house. "dang dong" (opens door) "come in" Edd walks into the house. "Go to my room up stairs on the right." "Oh ok." Double D walks up the stairs and goes inside kevin's room. "You can sit on my bed." Double D sits down and kevin sits next to him. "So, were do you want to start?" "Anywhere." "Ok well th-" "hey dweeb I have something to say" "what is it?" "Well, um, I think your dorkness is kind of cute." "(blushes) r-really?" "Y-yeah" "(smiles and blushes) wow kevin I never knew you thought of me in that way" "yeah (blushes)" "hey i couldn't help myself but...." kevin leans in and kisses edd the lips softly. They parted ways. "Wow (blushes) I never kiss anyone before except eddy that one time." "Well now you did." " double d!!!" "Oh goodness what is ed doing with eddy now?" "Hey, before you go, meet me at the movies at 9 tomorrow night for a date" "ok (blushes) I'll surely be there." Edd runs out the door and kevin closes it behind him.