Libra (f) X Leo (m) Sick

Libra's POV:

   Leo wasn't at school today so I decided to go visit him at his house. I walked out of the school and after 20 minutes, I reached Leo's house.

Since I was Leo's girlfriend, he had given me the key to his house. I took out the silver key and opened the front door. I stepped inside and dropped my school bag on the sofa.

   The I heard a cough and a sneeze from upstairs, I quickly ran up two flights of stairs and entered Leo's room.

   Leo was laying on his bed with two boxes of tissues. His eyes were red and so was his nose, I ran up to him. "On no, you have a cold don't you?" I asked Leo. He nodded his head, I sighed. "Ok, I'll be right back, let me grab you some medicine." I said softly as I left the room.

   I walked into the bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet, I took out a pill of cold medication and walk back into Leo's room. I gave Leo the pill and he swallowed it.

   "Leo you need to sleep now." I whispered. "But I can't" he said. "Ok, I'll sing you to sleep" I said as I pulled up a chair next to Leo's bed and then started singing.

   When I finished singing, Leo was fast asleep. I got up to go but felt a tugging on my arm. I turned back to see Leo hugging my arm, "Please stay with me Libra..." Leo cried out in a small voice.

   I did what Leo asked, I laid down in the bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Warm..." Leo mumbled into my hair.

   I smiled and said " I love you my lion." Then I fell asleep in Leo's arms...