Gemini (f) X Sagittarius (m) Easter Adventure

Gemini's POV:

         "Watch your step," my best friend Aquarius chimed as I board the ferry boat that would take us to Tsunia island for the Easter Evening Festival. I smiled and adjusted my glasses in my long black curls.

       Then I grabbed Aquarius's hand, "Come on! Let's go to the top of the ferry!" I exclaimed pulling her towards the stairs that led to the top of the boat. 

        When we reached the top of the ferry boat, there was a fantastic view.

        "Wow....." I gasped, staring out at the captivating sight. "This is amazing...." Aquarius commented, I nodded, it really was. 

         A few minutes later the boat horn sounded, signaling that we were about to come ashore. Aquarius and I walked down the stairs and waited as the boat pulled into the dock.

         The captain opened the railing gate to let us off. I watched as a group of people got off before me, then Aquarius. Then I was stepping off the boat when BAM!  a suitcase fell from the trolley pulling all the luggage and hit me, causing me to lose my balance and fall!

         I yelp and closed my eyes, expecting to hit the cold ocean water but instead I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, stopping my fall.

        "Are you ok miss?" a boy my age -about 17- asked with worry in his eyes. "Yes, thank you for saving me, I'm Gemini by the way." I said. "Glad you're alright, the name's Sagittarius." the boy responded.

         Just then Aquarius and a shipmate ran over, "Are you ok, Gem?" asked Aquarius. "Yes, I'm fine!" I chimed. "I'm so sorry about that Miss Gemini," the shipmate said, I nodded off the apology.

          I turned to Sagittarius, "So where are you two ladies heading?" he asked. "We are staying at Lunar hotel and then tomorrow we'll be doing the Easter Egg Hunt and the Easter Evening Festival." I explained. "Oh cool, that's what I'm doing as well!" exclaimed Sagittarius.

         When we got to the hotel, we checked into our rooms and since it was pretty late, I just grabbed a quick bite to eat before hitting the bed.

         The next morning, after I got up, I changed into a blue and white sundress. Then I went to the dining hall for breakfast, where I ran into Sagittarius. "Hey Gemini!" he chimed, "Good morning!" I greeted back as I grabbed some food.

          As I sat down to eat, Aquarius entered the dining hall and the three of us ate breakfast together. "You ready to go egg hunting?" asked Aquarius as she sipped her juice. I nodded, "I'm ready, what about you Sagittarius?" I asked. "Oh huh me? I definitely ready!" Sagittarius exclaimed.

         When it was just past  10 am, we finished out food and headed out to the egg hunt field. On the way, Aquarius ran into an old friend, Libra, and they two of them decided to leave on their own and that we would meet up later.