Sagittarius (f) X Aries (m) Never Make Bets

Sagittarius POV:

     It was Sunday evening when I went over to my boyfriend, Aries's house.

     I knocked in the big oak door and Aries opened it. "Ah.., Miss. Sagi reporting for duty?" Aries asked with big smirk.

     I rolled my eyes and enter the house. Last week I had lost a bet with Aries. We were breaking every rule in the school and pranking every teacher, and the bet was to see who didn't get caught first.

     While I was pulling a prank on my annoying English teacher, I had gotten caught by the principal and then Aries got caught filling the trophy case with water and oil to create a lava lamp. Both Aries and I got a week of suspension.

      The bet was that the loser had to be the servant of the winner for one day and of course Aries chooses the day before we are allowed back to school.

     "Sagi," purred Aries into my ear, "change into these." he said while handing me some clothing.

     I raised my eyebrow and went to the bathroom. I unfolded the clothes, what? Aries that perverted boy friend of mine wanted me to wear his over sized white button up shirt and tie?! And with  no pants!?

     Urge.... whatever, a bet's a bet. I put on the clothing and found that the over sized shirt covered up my bottom but it was see through and my back bra and undies showed through. Argh....remind me why I was dating this perv again.

     I walked out of the bathroom and Aries snuck up on me from behind. He pulled me into a hug from behind and then bit my neck gently before whispering into my ear, "You look perfect in that..."

    I playfully slapped Aries's face and started to walk away in the direction of the kitchen but then I got yanked back from behind.

     I was pulled up bridal style into a kiss. I felt a surge of passion and kissed back roughly. Then Aries then pulled away and smirked.

     "Enjoying yourself?" asked Aries. I blushed, then shook my head violently. "Your lying, my lady, you deserve to be punished..." said Aries as he brought me up the stairs to his bedroom.

     Aries laid me down in his bed and  started kissing me violently while unbuttoning my shirt. I ran my hand trough his hair as I kissed back. Then Aries started sucking my collar bone and I moaned, satisfied.
K
     At the rate we were going, I don't think we would be able to go to school tomorrow. Oh well, at least I was going to have an enjoyable evening.